What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU officially hires Mel Tucker as new Head Football Coach

“When I leave here, we’ve got a dinner tonight, we’ve got several young men here this week,” Tucker, the new football coach of the Colorado Buffaloes and Cleveland native said before his old hometown team (the Browns) team took on his new one (the Broncos). “And we’re going to recruit all the way until the end. We’re going to fight for the guys we want. Hit the ground running. All gas, no brakes.”

“When I leave here, we’ve got a dinner tonight, we’ve got several young men here this week,” Tucker, the new football coach of the Colorado Buffaloes and Cleveland native said before his old hometown team (the Browns) team took on his new one (the Broncos). “And we’re going to recruit all the way until the end. We’re going to fight for the guys we want. Hit the ground running. All gas, no brakes.”

I’m conflicted. If I click the link of a Matt Stephens article, it helps his page views. On the other hand, they might run more Buffs stories locally if they get more clicks.

I’m conflicted. If I click the link of a Matt Stephens article, it helps his page views. On the other hand, they might run more Buffs stories locally if they get more clicks.

Isn’t he the CSU douche? I thought the same, the article was fairly decent. Although I noticed he took the worst numbers for Johnson’s 2016 Minnesota team. Ignoring their point total (3rd highest in 70 years) 9-4 record and bowl win.

Isn’t he the CSU douche? I thought the same, the article was fairly decent. Although I noticed he took the worst numbers for Johnson’s 2016 Minnesota team. Ignoring their point total (3rd highest in 70 years) 9-4 record and bowl win.
If it makes you guys feel any better, the article was written by Sean Keeler
Yeah, he’s the CSU douche. Since it doesn’t seem to be a Buffs hit piece, I’ll check it out. Just hate clicking D Post articles only to get trolled by Stephens or Kiszla.

Hope Stephens got a warning of what is going to happen to his beloved Rams the next time both teams meet. No let up even if CU is leading 44-7.

Hope Stephens got a warning of what is going to happen to his beloved Rams the next time both teams meet. No let up even if CU is leading 44-7.

Fmr Georgia coordinator showdown in the Rockies - Bobo v Tucker.

When it comes to Bulldogs, I think CU got the pick of the litter.

Always click the non troll articles. No expectations for anything to change, but if they get enough clicks maybe they'll even dispatch someone to cover the beat and attend practices. Or go really nuts and cover away football games.

That was worth about $200,000 worth of publicity!!!

Idiot on the end can just shut up about Venables and can ask Tucker more about his opinion and I wish he was allowed to ask or talk about CU. I know we are nothing right now compared to Clemson and Alabama, but with MT, we will Rise back up.

Great job Coach, you make us proud and look good!

Will there be a video of this somewhere for those of us that could not watch at work?

The reasoning for him to be there didn’t even dawn on me until i read this story. They wanted to talk to the only coach who has been able to almost shut down Tua. If Tua doesn’t get hurt is Tucker quitting and joining Colorado?

I think we got lucky here, he’s a good coach with a good demeanor and personality.

The reasoning for him to be there didn’t even dawn on me until i read this story. They wanted to talk to the only coach who has been able to almost shut down Tua. If Tua doesn’t get hurt is Tucker quitting and joining Colorado?

Yes. Why do you think that the Colorado HC gig was somehow a consolation prize for Georgia losing to Bama? Tucker was already rumored to Colorado before the game started and was seen being congratulated by Saban and others.

Back