What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

How can you put forth the worst game of the season off of a bye, against an average team, in good weather? Just stunning how bad they have become.

Football is a game that thrives on emotion, and they have zero.

OBTW... I also heard, from a second hand account, that there is no joy in Mudville among the players. Losing does that, but I got the impression that it is beyond the losing part.

I think MAC's shtick is old. He shot his wad last year and pulled enough levers, had enough big time talent on defense, had a great DC, and while I still feel that Sefo was a below average QB, his toughness was inspirational. I think the Defense is seeing that Elliott is probably not even close to the quality of Leavitt, and they are not trusting his system. I also believe that the Offense is pretty fed up with Lindgren's sporadic play calling. I have to disagree with anyone on this board that Montez is the problem!!! He is a very solid college QB, and all the experience he has gained and is gaining with his talent will pay off in the next 2 years IF and only IF he gets better coaching and play calling. PL will be missed, but I am pretty optimistic that a 5th year Donovan Lee and Fontenot will be weapons.

MM isn’t exactly wrapping himself in glory tonight. Pretty awful interview.

Kinda hoping my kids root for Stanford or some other schools to spare them the misery of being a CU sports fan.

Whatever Mac is selling, the players aren’t buying any longer. Our run last year was all Leavitt.

I hope the start of next week starts with MM either being fired or "denying" reports that he is speaking with Ole Miss or any other team for that matter

Ole Piss has so many boosters willing to pony up dough to help their program get “their guy.” Those guys will pay.

If this is how the team shows up and plays with bowl eligibility on the line and in the last game some of them may ever play, we need a new coach.
If this is how the team shows up and plays with bowl eligibility on the line and in the last game some of them may ever play, we need a new coach.

Why did it take you so long to figure out what a loser MacIntyre is? It was obvious from the very beginning. His conference winning % is lower than Dan Hawkins, and he has won 12 conference games in 5 years!

Yeah. I'm thinking about doing something that doesn't get on my nerves anywhere near as much as this game. Maybe I'll go catch up in the AB Politics forum and read every post in there.
Quit stealing my material! I already made that joke during the Arizona game!
I'm gonna go check out the political forum now so I can cheer up by reading about our impending nuclear war.

OBTW... I also heard, from a second hand account, that there is no joy in Mudville among the players. Losing does that, but I got the impression that it is beyond the losing part.

This happened at beginning of season with suspension of Irwin et al.

I really wish Baylor had succeeded in "stealing" our head coach last offseason. Honestly I was hoping for it really hard at the time, thinking we would then replace him with Leavitt

Honestly, we're the gall dang directv commercial with that dumbass banging his head on the rafters with that ugly hag drinking spoiled milk for continuing to watch. I'll keep going until the clock reaches all zeros...

Why did it take you so long to figure out what a loser MacIntyre is? It was obvious from the very beginning. His conference winning % is lower than Dan Hawkins, and he has won 12 conference games in 5 years!
I'm still appreciative of a lot that MacIntyre has done here. I still like MacIntyre. I'm now convinced that his time here has run its course. Any vitriol tonight is "heat of the moment" stuff from me because this is horrible.

Does this half time seem longer than most?
Maybe it's just feel long since this game is so painful.
Or maybe they are prolonging the half time because the buff refuse to take the field for the 2nd half.

If I left right now I could be in Boulder by lunch time tomorrow to help RG relieve us of this loser staff.

My life is going to suck on Monday, I should have kept my mouth shut.

Freakin CU is tough to be a fan of late. Off a by week and we lay an egg.

I'm still appreciative of a lot that MacIntyre has done here. I still like MacIntyre. I'm now convinced that his time here has run its course. Any vitriol tonight is "heat of the moment" stuff from me because this is horrible.
Me too...I may even need to back away from a bit because the lack of heart is hitting me pretty hard. This is just inexcusable from football players at the D1 level.

I just got home and Jesus we have this ****ing moron announcing? Boy did we get the F- team. This guy ****ing sucks worse than we do.

Back