What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dec 18-19 Conference Championships and other games

This board would be in full meltdown mode if Dorrell made the call Chip Kelly just made.
Meh. I don't hate it the way the game was going. Ucla is the epitome of anti clutch despite converting a 4th and 18 for a TD in double OT

The canned in sound in this ASU-OSU game is the worst I’ve heard. Game is almost unwatchable. My brain feels like it’s being scrambled.

No one is Derrick Henry's class.

Harris is closer to Brandon Jacobs than Bo Scarbrough.
Weird comp. Jacobs was 4 inches and 40 lbs heavier. Did you mean Josh?

Plus to be fair, Henry is absurdly one-dimensional and is in the perfect system for him to thrive.

Back