What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dec 18-19 Conference Championships and other games

Are they one of four best? Deserves discussion.

They fit right into the best vs most deserving argument. They're certainly deserving with their only loss coming on the road against the #1 team but they don't look like one of the 4 best teams.

The team who really has to be kicking themselves over early season losses is OU

The SEC whining to get the benefit of the doubt. Again.

A&M is good, but their best win is a close win over an overrated Florida team.

The ACC & SEC teams have played 10 conference games this year while the Pac-12 and Big Ten basically had half of a conference schedule. I just don't see a strong argument for Ohio State in the CFP at this point. They beat ****braska, Rutgers, Penn State, and Michigan State in addition to Indiana & Northwestern. The schedule strength doesn't hold up in this case.

Hopefully the ACC & SEC decides to move forward with nine conference game schedules if not ten conference game schedules after this season.

I tend to agree about Ohio State but they're not getting left out

So if Denver 7 is carrying the Broncos game ... where the hell is the Clemson-ND game going to be?

The ACC & SEC teams have played 10 conference games this year while the Pac-12 and Big Ten basically had half of a conference schedule. I just don't see a strong argument for Ohio State in the CFP at this point. They beat ****braska, Rutgers, Penn State, and Michigan State in addition to Indiana & Northwestern. The schedule strength doesn't hold up in this case.

Hopefully the ACC & SEC decides to move forward with nine conference game schedules if not ten conference game schedules after this season.

A&M has played nine games.

Looks like they sent the non-hd feed over to channel 3 for the Clemson-ND game. It looks like ****.

The real no wins team is Clemson. What's their best win? U? The Citadel? (how'd they sneak in a game vs the citadel lol)

Why is their SOR so good?
They beat vandy by 5, Mississippi state by 14, Arkansas by 11 and LsU by 13. That’s not what a playoff team does. They pretty much have one good win at home against a Florida team that isn’t as good as we all though and at South Carolina.

They beat vandy by 5, Mississippi state by 14, Arkansas by 11 and LsU by 13. That’s not what a playoff team does. They pretty much have one good win at home against a Florida team that isn’t as good as we all though and at South Carolina.
I know their games. Do you have an answer to my question?

SOS 9
SOR 3
GC 11

To think there is not a discussion is just silly.

They feasted on a weak SEC West.

I don’t care what the numbers say, they aren’t very good.
I know you don’t care. I think OSU likely gets in.

But to dismiss aTm out of hand w/o discussion is to deny how the committee works.

this started with me saying the discussion needs to be had. And it will. With numbers. And without, thankfully, your input, one.

onward.

I know you don’t care. I think OSU likely gets in.

But to dismiss aTm out of hand w/o discussion is to deny how the committee works.

this started with me saying the discussion needs to be had. And it will. With numbers. And without, thankfully, your input, one.

onward.

tOSU is in.

If ND wins then A&M gets in as the 4th team

If Clemson wins then it comes down to ND and A&M and I think ND gets the nod. But if ND gets blown out by like 4 touchdowns+ then A&M likely gets in over ND.

But in the end I think a big thing hurting A&M is if they get in it will be as the 4 seed, which means a rematch with Alabama and everyone saw how that game went.

tOSU is in.

If ND wins then A&M gets in as the 4th team

If Clemson wins then it comes down to ND and A&M and I think ND gets the nod. But if ND gets blown out by like 4 touchdowns+ then A&M likely gets in over ND.

But in the end I think a big thing hurting A&M is if they get in it will be as the 4 seed, which means a rematch with Alabama and everyone saw how that game went.
I don’t see how UND is out. Fading them vs Bama will be profitable.

I am not a fan of the Buckeyes but I think that when it comes to the four teams in the playoff for a team that did not win their league to even get considered they need to be really special. If there is an argument then they shouldn't get in.
A&M had a good season but not even close to good enough to overcome not winning their league if it means that one of the league winners who is being excluded isn't a bad team.

tOSU isn't a great team but they aren't weak enough to bump for a team that didn't win it's league.

Back