What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football Spring Practices start February 22nd

For recruiting: he's from New Orleans and that's why Da Prato is the coach to whom he's feeling most connected. If Da Prato ends up on staff, could be his territory.

Awful news for Donovan Lee. Maybe a redshirt is in order. Wouldn't be the worst thing for the RB depth chart and he'd have a chance to be a big time playmaker in the 2018 offense and get a lot more touches than he was in line for this year. Regardless, sending karma his way.

Awful news for Donovan Lee. Maybe a redshirt is in order. Wouldn't be the worst thing for the RB depth chart and he'd have a chance to be a big time playmaker in the 2018 offense and get a lot more touches than he was in line for this year. Regardless, sending karma his way.

Might need to put a push on for a couple of PWO RBs for next fall just to have guys to practice with.

Tough deal for Lee, but this doesn't change much, IMO. Fontenot and Bisharat were always going to be counted on to step in and contribute (probably more than Lee), and anything we get from Adkins is a bonus. Lee and Evans provided depth and insurance, but neither were special or irreplaceable

Wonder if they are beating the bushes for a JUCO kid or grad transfer they could bring in.

If they find one they might just medically retire Lee to open up a spot. Don't think the expectations on him were high even before the injury not much upside to tying up a scholly for two more years.

I know that this is easier said than done in terms of finding somebody worth bringing in but may be worth trying.

Ross has practiced there before, shouldn't be a huge deal if he and Nixon can be depth pieces there.

Not panicking about depth at RB. We should start practicing more Air Raid type five receiver sets...just in case. God knows we have the receivers.

Montez and Oliver with the work ethic award. Nice to see, those two will be key players for the upcoming season.

I'll also echo Buffnik, getting production out of Umu and Tuiloma would be important for the line.

Interested in seeing how Kaiser looks today.

Me too. I remember how he was pretty unheralded as a recruit and then opened our eyes a bit with his athleticism/potential as a true frosh at practices. But he needed to get bigger and improve technique. 3rd year on campus now and heading into his 4th season without playing much. Now's the time to show he can be trusted if called upon.

Me too. I remember how he was pretty unheralded as a recruit and then opened our eyes a bit with his athleticism/potential as a true frosh at practices. But he needed to get bigger and improve technique. 3rd year on campus now and heading into his 4th season without playing much. Now's the time to show he can be trusted if called upon.

Hoping we can pencil him in as a 2018 starter.

Hoping we can pencil him in as a 2018 starter.

At least to the point where one of the young OLs would have to take the job away instead of having it handed because there wasn't a good upperclassman option. On that note, I'll also be watching Middlemiss today.

I had no idea that there was a Biek award.
tumblr_lqvrhtg2Hp1qzfgvdo1_500.gif

I wonder if the winner gets every episode of Pee Wee Herman's playhouse???

kinda hoping they redshirt Ento, then next year we'll have some serious size options with Ento, Huntley, Shenault, and Winfree (he has 2 years left right?)

I like our current crew, but they can definitely get pushed around by larger DBs

kinda hoping they redshirt Ento, then next year we'll have some serious size options with Ento, Huntley, Shenault, and Winfree (he has 2 years left right?)

I like our current crew, but they can definitely get pushed around by larger DBs
Winfree has 2 years. Huntley and Ento both have a RS available. Both could use that RS if they are not going to see a lot of PT.

However, I think we will need the best 6 or so available so I wouldn't expect both Ento and Huntley to RS. Especially if the incoming Frosh are as good as we all expect.

Winfree has 2 years. Huntley and Ento both have a RS available. Both could use that RS if they are not going to see a lot of PT.

However, I think we will need the best 6 or so available so I wouldn't expect both Ento and Huntley to RS. Especially if the incoming Frosh are as good as we all expect.
Everyone was gushing about Ento at the end of spring ball. Would absolutely love to get another year out of him. Winfree and Ento as your top 2 in 2018 could be a huge match-up nightmare.

Back