What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Football Spring Practices start February 22nd

That's fair. Honestly, I'm not impressed with Lindgren either really. I want Chev to stick around for a long ass time. Gotta pay the man.
I do think that Chev will stay here as long as its not for a HC job. He's a buff through and through. Though, you never know. I don't think any of saw Leavitt going to Oregon. We thought he would only leave for a HC job.

I do think that Chev will stay here as long as its not for a HC job. He's a buff through and through. Though, you never know. I don't think any of saw Leavitt going to Oregon. We thought he would only leave for a HC job.
When he's ready to run the program, I'm cool with it.

I will say, the players look so much more like P5 players in those videos than they did even a couple years ago. To me the difference in body types, length, size is striking.
Agreed and I think you really see it on both sides of the lines.

Did he say Donovan Lee is playing DB? Kind of makes sense with losses at that position, but 5'9" is pretty short for DB.

Did he say Donovan Lee is playing DB? Kind of makes sense with losses at that position, but 5'9" is pretty short for DB.
He's experimenting there for the Spring. We'll see if he sticks over there, but he seems like a depth guy only on either side of the ball at this point.

Chappell Brown anyone? You can afford to have a smaller DB in your group of 5-6 that are on the field in most games. I wonder if Donavan and Coach Hagan aren't getting along? Pure speculation but DLee had the highest YPC in 2015 under Adams and looked like he might be the feature back if he'd be able to hold off Carr in 2016.

Short people are sneaky, which might account for BJ's disdain of them. I hope it works out for him.

Hope he's OK! Mac's reasoning for having Spring ball this early comes into play. Will have the extra month of recovery for whatever happened.

Thoughts out to him. That is a gruesome injury.

RB depth just took a major hit. Bisharat and/or Fontenot better be ready to help carry the load in a significant way.

Last edited:
Man it would probably be better for Evans future if he didn't play anymore. Hope the best for him.

Back