What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - TCU, Week 1 (0-0)

I can't hear the damn presser but did he mention McCaskill starting or not?

I don't really think it's all that over the top.
over-the.gif

The “Colorado has the edge and it’s not even close” comments at almost every position and coaching were a bit hyperbolic, but that’s the best actual analysis of the matchup anyone has put out there, not named @#1 pick … wait a minute….
Yeah, all the "this isn't even open for debate", and "It's not even close", while coming from an Op-Ed, still struck me as being a too much

I’m so excited and optimistic about this game. Only major concern I have (and have had since O’Boyle was hired) is our OL. It’ll improve upon last year obviously, but it still seems to me to be the biggest weakness of this team. O’Boyle doesn’t inspire confidence and neither does our talent. My take on Coach Prime’s presser today is that it’s also the position group he’s least confident in. Just reading into the subtext of what he said. If the OL performs well, feels like the sky is the limit for the season.

I listened to that podcast on my way home from NJ last night. I wish I didn't. They were childish.

They have a lot of jokes and they laugh a lot. If you don't listen to them all of the time, you probably don't understand a lot of what they are saying.

Even my 15 year old son said that this podcast doesn't resonate with him either. They spend about 15 minutes blaming the internet for issues related to what medium you can find them on this weekend. The female decides that cursing is a good idea about 40 minutes in to make her point. It was childish.
I'm not surprised you don't find the comedy podcast that's lasted for over 10 years in some form and has a large following funny.

Their offseason episodes are so good.

Travis is good to go right?
He has been shut down for the past week, which means that he is so freaking valuable that you cannot even let him practice and hurt something
Looks like he might be our best back up QB?

Travis is good to go right?
He has been shut down for the past week, which means that he is so freaking valuable that you cannot even let him practice and hurt something
Looks like he might be our best back up QB?
They said he wouldn't be in the Well Off Media videos going forward because he was launching his own YT channel.

Or was he actually shut down? Urban told CP to do so.

They said he wouldn't be in the Well Off Media videos going forward because he was launching his own YT channel.

Or was he actually shut down? Urban told CP to do so.
He has been in his typical jersey but without pads for both practices this week. He has been running around, jumping, throwing and messing around in the videos.

I am assuming he is fine, they just want him at 100% for Saturday.

They don't need him to get hurt
He is amazing, but do other players feel like that type of treatment is fully necessary? The special color jersey, the time off to screw around a bit.
I love the guy, but Cokes, Edwards, Shedeur and others are critical as well.

Back