What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall hosting ASU (Thurs., 2/8/24; 6:00 PM MT; FS1) and #8 Arizona (Saturday, 8:00 PM MT; ESPN)

Naw. They're like Nebraska fans. Very little exciting happening down there outside of Arizona basketball.

You're giving them too much credit.

there’s bias, and then there’s saying Tucson is as ****ty as Lincoln. Denver has better top end restaurants but the “every night of the week” food scene in Tucson is better than anything in Colorado. plus Saguaro national park, Mt Lemmon, 4th Ave…Mexico is like 45 minutes away. just too hot 6 months of the year

Rocky Mountain Way > Rocky Mountain High

I’m not trying to have us be like Boston fans with Sweet Caroline. would be happy if I never have to hear a group of WASPy drunk people in a bar ever sing that again

I naively thought this was going to be a really good team.
me too. I was telling friends and family at the start of the year I thought this team would contend for the Pac 12 and win two or more (NCAA) tourney games

clearly, I know very little about basketball.

there’s bias, and then there’s saying Tucson is as ****ty as Lincoln. Denver has better top end restaurants but the “every night of the week” food scene in Tucson is better than anything in Colorado. plus Saguaro national park, Mt Lemmon, 4th Ave…Mexico is like 45 minutes away. just too hot 6 months of the year
Tucson was amazing - other than the game. Tempe is a giant night club full of Chads and Tri Delts. If you like spring break without the beach or anything redeeming, go to Tempe.

me too. I was telling friends and family at the start of the year I thought this team would contend for the Pac 12 and win two or more (NCAA) tourney games

clearly, I know very little about basketball.
Seriously, we should have been better. And it wasn’t even injuries that were the problem. Just game ready. We weren’t ready, for whatever reason. And when we started dropping games we should have won the confidence imploded. Looking back at FSU, CSU, Arizona State, and Cal. Those four were pretty standard wins we should have got (CSU is a tough one on the road being a rivalry, but there was no excuse at all for FSU, ASU and Cal).

Last edited:
Back