What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall hosting ASU (Thurs., 2/8/24; 6:00 PM MT; FS1) and #8 Arizona (Saturday, 8:00 PM MT; ESPN)

Is this an Arizona infomercial wrapped around an Arizona Game
These Announcers suck nuts
Those AZ team is about to finish cornholing us by a combined 70 pts in 2 games.

I'd be giving them all the credit in the ****ing universe.

AZ has a real coach.

We don't.

End of conversation

Every single AZ contributor is a player from another team, and one of the best players from another team, forgot about Johnson from SDSU

Portal era 100%

Those AZ team is about to finish cornholing us by a combined 70 pts in 2 games.

I'd be giving them all the credit in the ****ing universe.

AZ has a real coach.

We don't.

End of conversation
Fine, but the Color Commentator is an asshat with some real negative comments, and a chub for AZ

Which part of this game are you happy about?

Was it getting butt ****ed at home as a 2 pt favorite, or was it the part where the UA fans were louder than the CU fans?

Maybe you enjoyed Tad standing on the sideline with no ****ing clue?

I know, it was the part where AZ put their entire bench in, and we couldn't even get more than 3 deep.

Perhaps you enjoyed watch the same God damn game plan over and over and over and over, regardless of how ineffective it was?

In order to be on tilt, one has to have expectations other than getting run over by a freight train. This game went EXACTLY like I anticipated it would.

And from the way the team and Tad looked - it went exactly how they anticipated it would.

We did not play well, but Arizona made a lot of shots tonight. Ballo goes 6-8 from the line. That was a national championship caliber team on the floor tonight.

We did not play well, but Arizona made a lot of shots tonight. Ballo goes 6-8 from the line. That was a national championship caliber team on the floor tonight.
That team won't make it past the 3rd round.

They are soft and overrated- we're just softer and weaker, and poorly coached, to boot

Doesn’t diminish what a dreadful disappointment this team has been this year.

That team won't make it past the 3rd round.

They are soft and overrated- we're just softer and weaker, and poorly coached, to boot

When you say "that team," do you mean Arizona in general or the team that played tonight? Because I was referring to the team that played tonight. So your post really isn't that responsive to what I was saying. Just twisting it to fit your narrative.

When you say "that team," do you mean Arizona in general or the team that played tonight? Because I was referring to the team that played tonight. So your post really isn't that responsive to what I was saying. Just twisting it to fit your narrative.
I mean AZ, in general. They didn't play that much above their norm, we just refused to do anything, at all

Back