What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - (RV) MEN'S bball on the road to face #10 Arizona (Thurs.,1/4/24, 7:30 PM MT; ESPN) & ASU (Sat., 6:00 PM MT; ESPNU)

ultimately I get that this is a message board and they're designed for disgruntled dudes to ****post, but being defeatist and bitching about specific players "regressing" after a few bad plays is annoying and kills any credibility

props to Zandi for being a loyal fan with the means and determination to travel, I'm sorry you had to experience that disappointing loss in person

I am frustrated with Tad for the same reason I love him. he is an authentic and truly good human, unlike a lot of college coaches who are sleaze-bags driven by money and ego. I've always wondered how much this holds him back? can we inject a bit more of a cocky or gunslinger attitude into the program? the prime effect?

as far as X's and O's go, I have no concerns. toughness and grit and getting pissed off about losing is my main concern right now. not at the expense of putting together a team of good kids who like to play with each other though

Last edited:
and one last thing, **** Rick George for continuing to act like we don't have a basketball program. feel free to buy-in to my conspiracy theory that basketball has too progressive of a culture for his ass
I agree with the first sentence. Not sure that with all that's going on with football that you can claim the second one. Maybe I am mistaken on your take?

Back