What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - (RV) MEN'S bball on the road to face #10 Arizona (Thurs.,1/4/24, 7:30 PM MT; ESPN) & ASU (Sat., 6:00 PM MT; ESPNU)

Long video reviews are so stupid, but I’ll take it at this point, gives KJ a break.

Just imagine if we had 6 more points instead of a timeout that does us no good

Last edited:
Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

Is this trip a failure now?

I need the allbuffs group-think to tell how this isn't a complete failure.

Sure glad we saved that timeout for the end, so we could draw up that impressively unnecessary foul.

Setting aside the fact that Zandi is ****ing hilarious, I don’t read a lot into a conference road game with our best player sidelined and our 2nd best (3rd?) coming off an injury while losing by 3 points.

Yawn.

Lost that game in the 1st half with awful ball security and transition defense (the 2 things you can't screw up against a Hurley team). Also, got beat all night on rim pressure from bigs on both ends.

A lot of this is fixable when they get healthy. Tough team to face with ball security without Cody & Hammond plus Ruffin working his way into game flow and TDS not moving well. But that's a team they should beat.

Time for all the excuses and Tad apologists.

We go from: they're so young, you can't expect them to win these games to: they're building, they were almost there, wait til next year to: if only we didn't have so many injuries to: they're so young to: . . .

When is Tad going to win again?

Let me guess - next year

I'm all for it.

Is that next year too?
Dude. We're 11-4. We went 6-2 without Cody Williams due to a freak injury. In that same timeframe we went 2-2 without TDS due to a freak injury. Yes we should've beat ASU tonight everyone is upset about the loss including me. It's January 6th, there's 16 more confidence games left. I'm not being a Tad apologist, but it's not like the sky is falling.

Dude. We're 11-4. We went 6-2 without Cody Williams due to a freak injury. In that same timeframe we went 2-2 without TDS due to a freak injury. Yes we should've beat ASU tonight everyone is upset about the loss including me. It's January 6th, there's 16 more confidence games left. I'm not being a Tad apologist, but it's not like the sky is falling.
Dude, we're 11-4, with losses to every team with a pulse that we've played. We went 2-2 against (checks schedule) Washington (9-6) and WSU (10-5), both of whom we had to come from behind late in the game to win.

Dude, we're 11-4, with losses to every team with a pulse that we've played. We went 2-2 against (checks schedule) Washington (9-6) and WSU (10-5), both of whom we had to come from behind late in the game to win.
Pretty sure Miami has a pulse using that reasoning as well. So 3-2 against teams with a pulse not being at full strength. Pretty sure our football team would take those odds in that 16yrs.

Back