What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - (RV) MEN'S bball on the road to face #10 Arizona (Thurs.,1/4/24, 7:30 PM MT; ESPN) & ASU (Sat., 6:00 PM MT; ESPNU)

Dude literally has a bloody scratch under his eye from a non call from refs and Az fans pissed calls finally going against them
Wait we had a non-call in a game Tony Padilla worked? Are pigs flying?

Onto Saturday-bigger game this week. Kind of think Cody is back for that game. He's from Phoenix, and I keep hearing he's close. Would have to think him playing in front of friends and family would happen?

Is Julian getting benched? Weird he didn’t start and hasn’t come in at all, wonder if message being sent, hopefully it’s not something bigger
Rooney said he was taken out on twitter. Nothing about injury, Tad trying to prove a point, or Tad just writing this game off..

You clearly don't understand my point.
I think I caught all of "anyone who complains about this team wants to #FIRETAD" and then a lot of back tracking.

Eat a dick. This is a top ten worst performance by a tad team all time.

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Cody needs to go ahead and come back now. No wrist sprain takes almost two months to recover from when you have the cutting edge of PT care at your disposal. Just go ahead and start playing.

Yeah but again-if we beat ASU, this doesn't mean much in the swing of this season.
Cancel the season, send kj and TDS to Turkmenistan, send Cody to the nba and start from scratch. Don’t fire tad, demote him to Deion Jr’a camera asistant…… or we just get healthy, win these next two road games and be in the best spot we’ve ever been in after 5 conference games.

Cancel the season, send kj and TDS to Turkmenistan, send Cody to the nba and start from scratch. Don’t fire tad, demote him to Deion Jr’a camera asistant…… or we just get healthy, win these next two road games and be in the best spot we’ve ever been in after 5 conference games.
Yes. Arizona State did beat Utah tonight, so that's probably better for us going in there.

I think Cody's back Saturday. Makes too much sense. #1 recruit in America playing in his hometown?

Yes. Arizona State did beat Utah tonight, so that's probably better for us going in there.

I think Cody's back Saturday. Makes too much sense. #1 recruit in America playing in his hometown?
What does his agent have to say about that?

Oh Buffy
You came and you gave without taking
And then got blown away
Oh Buffy
You suck with no luck and no moxie
In Arizona today
Oh Buffy

Cody needs to go ahead and come back now. No wrist sprain takes almost two months to recover from when you have the cutting edge of PT care at your disposal. Just go ahead and start playing.
It’s a bit odd he’s still out, I wonder what’s not being said? But I guess it’s better not to lose him for the whole season than a handful of games. Hope he doesn’t get too rusty.

I also think Tad might concede some games until he and De Silva are both ready to play. Cody alone wouldn’t have changed the score that much! We got destroyed.

JFC

Anyone watch the post game? Did Boyle have anything to say?

How does the team get it up tomorrow after that and not let UA beat us twice?

Last edited:
Out of town so not really in tune with things, but was a little worried about AZ being all sorts of pissed off after Stanford and taking it out on us. Guess I was right.

Fans shouldn’t overreact to this one. I’ve seen these blowout games a gazillion times and they are not indicative of much of anything nor a harbinger of bad things to come. This is one of those games where a perfect storm of factors came together to lead to the result that we saw. This was one of those “throw the film in the trash” games. We will bounce back.

It's hard to imagine how much worse that game would have been without Eddie Lampkin. He seemed to be the only one who showed up. I don't think Lovering would have survived that had he stayed. UA and their crowd always seems to be super hyped to play us, as if we were ASU. They return the hate much greater than any other fan base. They really will fit in well with B12. Fan girth is also a good match.

I haven’t been watching much of MBB this season, but seeing the final score of this game was a punch in the face/gut/nuts. Probably one of the better teams, on paper, that Tad has had, if not the best… Granted games like this happen, but playing against UA, this was a game I was hoping to get during the excitement building over the spring/summer…

Back