What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - (RV) Men's bball on the road vs. #20/21 CSU (Wed., 11/29/23, 7:00 PM) & hosting Pepperdine (Sunday, 3:00 PM MT)

Ok. So we need a full on team meeting here. Why in the ****ing hell is LOB shooting threes in key moments of the game? Why is Simpson passing to him in key moments of the game? Eyes up fellas. Laces out.

Yes, rush the court. You deserve it. I suppose it would have been even Steven if we had illegally lacerated Steven's liver after the ball went out of bounds earlier in the game. Oh wait. We're not dirty ****s.

Come on. We looked like ****.
Very true but we lost by 5 and the refs gifted them 7 points at the minimum (phantom foul on 3 pointer at end of the half+phantom foul on KJ that led to 4 FTs after Tad got called for the softest technical I've ever seen)

**** I hate the rams
no reason to play them anymore.

They either have to play dirty and try to hurt our star FB player to try to win or add the refs to their team on the court like tonight to beat us.

Let’s stop playing this team in all sports. They hate CU more than they love CSU.

Yes, rush the court. You deserve it. I suppose it would have been even Steven if we had illegally lacerated Steven's liver after the ball went out of bounds earlier in the game. Oh wait. We're not dirty ****s.
Can't imagine rushing the court when you're a ranked team going up against an unranked team. but then again it's their super bowl and they're still salty they couldn't beat us in football even after they bountygated Travis Hunter.

If Nique played like that when he was in Boulder, he'd still be in Boulder. Never saw a game like that from him when he was a Buff.

I watched him in the CSU-Creighton game and thought the same thing. This version of Nique probably gets us closer to the tournament last year. What gives?

I love both of them. But under pressure games they’ve both turtled. I’m sure we’ll see TDS have huge games as well. He needs to have them against ranked teams.
I don't think it happens. Let's let Cody loose, TDS will play better when he is a role player and not expected to carry the team.

Yeah, I have nothing against him, but certainly don't miss him in a Buffs uni.
Not even close to missing him. Thank goodness he's gone. He looks at home at CSU as well. Good for him. He gets to be annoying as f.

Pathetic performance

Pathetic defense

Two losses now to teams we absolutely should not lose to. Team better right the ship fast, or this season won't amount to much.

Back