What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - (RV) Men's bball on the road vs. #20/21 CSU (Wed., 11/29/23, 7:00 PM) & hosting Pepperdine (Sunday, 3:00 PM MT)

Listen, I posted that in jest. Sort of. 😂

No you didn't

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip

• Haha
Reactions: DBT
Pathetic performance

Pathetic defense

Two losses now to teams we absolutely should not lose to. Team better right the ship fast, or this season won't amount to much.
It's how we're directing the offense. We're stuck on having Cody be the number three or four behind TDS and KJ. He needs to run the team with KJ. TDS is playing in the wrong role, he'll be better as third option. We simply can't run the offense through him like we kept trying to do in the first half. It's like we're forced to finally let Cody take over so we can get back in the game. Similar thing happened against FSU.

It's time to give Cody the keys and let him run it from the jump.

Honestly though, CSU just beat the #8 team in the nation and we were playing them in their barn.

It sucks losing to little brother, but this probably won't be considered a bad loss at the end of the season, nor should we be freaking out.
No...it's a bad loss to a team with way less talent and size than us.

Doesn't matter who they beat or if they're ranked.

Losing to CSU should not happen, ever.

No...it's a bad loss to a team with way less talent and size than us.

Doesn't matter who they beat or if they're ranked.

Losing to CSU should not happen, ever.

I get it. I hate losing to CSU, too.

But that's emotion talking. CSU's a good team with a good coach. The wheels might fall off their season for some reason and it looks like a bad loss at the end of the year. More likely they're a 25+ win tournament team and this loss hurts us not at all come selection time.

That's because everyone wanted to dribble to the basket instead of passing.
We're tentative and not playing with a lot of confidence. I think our hierarchy just needs to shift. Cody doesn't get the ball back if he gives it up, and luckily he understood that and just took over towards the end there.

Lampkin? Buff's height advantage on the interior? Wow, that was brutal to watch in the first half.

CSU made more fts than CU took and scored 17 points off TOs. That was the difference i this game. And thee hole the Buffs' dug for themselves in the first half.

We're tentative and not playing with a lot of confidence. I think our hierarchy just needs to shift. Cody doesn't get the ball back if he gives it up, and luckily he understood that and just took over towards the end there.
Agreed. He needs to touch the ball nearly every possession. It's time.

IMO, Tad was never a great coach and his teams are consistently bad on the road. In fact, even with more talent, somehow this team is one of his softest. They won’t win many games on the road.

At least Tad with get another automatic one year extension for another underperforming squad.

That stadium is certainly a thing. Their sound system would make you all beg for the one in Folsom 2 upgrades ago.

Students make ours look tame - not that ours aren't complete asshats, but these ****sticks take it to another level.

The truly ****ty part was at the end of the game, there were a group of students who got up in our players faces, doing the sheduer watch thing, but then pushing up into them. Stadium staff had NO control over the situation. I thought Dak was gonna swing on one of them.

I get it. I hate losing to CSU, too.

But that's emotion talking. CSU's a good team with a good coach. The wheels might fall off their season for some reason and it looks like a bad loss at the end of the year. More likely they're a 25+ win tournament team and this loss hurts us not at all come selection time.
Doesn't matter. Every team in the Pac has better players than CSU. We simply can not lose to teams like this.

Back