What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- (RV) MEN'S bball on the road @ Washington (Wed.,1/24, 9:00 PM MT; ESPNU) WSU (Sat., 3:00 PM; Pac 12) & Utah (Sat., 2/3, 3:00 PM; Pac 12)

This has been the most un-enjoyable season in recent memory for me.
Amen, it's one thing if you know the team doesn't have a lot of talent to work with but we have 3 ****ing guys that are projected to be drafted this year and the most talent in the Pac 12 outside of Arizona. Completely inexcusable to be dropping games to the likes of ASU and WSU.

Amen, it's one thing if you know the team doesn't have a lot of talent to work with but we have 3 ****ing guys that are projected to be drafted this year and the most talent in the Pac 12 outside of Arizona.

Do they have talent though? Aside from KJ? Cody and TDS have been complete non-factors

Amen, it's one thing if you know the team doesn't have a lot of talent to work with but we have 3 ****ing guys that are projected to be drafted this year and the most talent in the Pac 12 outside of Arizona.
There are 2 NBA players on this team, and 1 is a fringe draft pick.

TDS is not an NBA level player.

TDS is not an NBA player. I guess he could get drafted, but he wont be on an NBA team. Cody’s been hurt a ton. Love KJ, small guards don’t get drafted early.

What does everyone think KJ will do next year?
I think he wants and needs another year of college play, but he seems like someone who should go take $500k to play at Duke

Eddie completely ignores blocking out and let’s Lawson get an and 1.

How about the last 5 points, complete shutdown of our run, ALL the ****ing momentum in the game?

That counter?

Ita weird how that happens
You mean the stuff that happened in the game a few possessions after the timeout? You credit that to the timeout but gloss over the play drawn up in the timeout resulting in a turnover and the first defensive set giving up a layup? Most observers would say the timeout benefited CU.

What the ****. I turned it off after the lowering and one! Not turning it back on

What does everyone think KJ will do next year?
I think he wants and needs another year of college play, but he seems like someone who should go take $500k to play at Duke
If he keeps up this level of performance (19/5/4 on 51/47/89 shooting this season) I'd be shocked if he doesn't go pro. In a lot of mock drafts he's projected to go in the late 2nd round.

Right now he's showing why he should be drafted.

Back