What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

Agreed. But let's not stoop to their levels. "I'm a CSU fan and a fan of whoever plays CU."

It just oozes embarrassing jealousy. Haven't you ever noticed everyone who loves CSU also somehow loves Nebraska? Coincidence? I think not. My fiancées boss is a "huge" CSU and Nebraska fan, she's also an ass hat. So it fits.

I've hated CSU since my first game as a CU student and one of their goat herding students threw a piece of pizza at me (this was back when some genius decided to put the CU and CSU student sections right next to each other in Mile High). I mean honestly, who throws a perfectly good piece of pizza? If you don't respect pizza, then I just can't respect you as a person. So, anyway, **** CSU. I hope they lose every game they play.

They better hope that the kids have moved on, can't let CU beat them twice. A loss to ACU would destroy any positive momentum up in Ft. Fun right now.

They should be able to beat ACU even if they have a hangover from the loss.

Based on their history though they should be good at handling defeat, they have lots of practice.

Had a discussion with a csu grad this weekend about the game and how they view their program as a more attractive than ours. He brought up how Kyle Allen showed interest a year ago or so when he transferred out of A&M.

What's funny and I've never shared this on any forum, but I know Kyle. I laughed and told that guy that he never even whispered csu let alone that he had any interest. One of his old coaches in Scottsdale is a csu alumni and he was only being polite taking any calls from them. As you can imagine, this is blasphemy and along with the game outcome from Friday, CU is as he put it, "desperately trying to keep pace with the rams, who get no respect."

Basically, this is THE MOST delusional fan base in all of college sports.

Had a discussion with a csu grad this weekend about the game and how they view their program as a more attractive than ours. He brought up how Kyle Allen showed interest a year ago or so when he transferred out of A&M.

What's funny and I've never shared this on any forum, but I know Kyle. I laughed and told that guy that he never even whispered csu let alone that he had any interest. One of his old coaches in Scottsdale is a csu alumni and he was only being polite taking any calls from them. As you can imagine, this is blasphemy and along with the game outcome from Friday, CU is as he put it, "desperately trying to keep pace with the rams, who get no respect."

Jesus christ LOL

I've hated CSU since my first game as a CU student and one of their goat herding students threw a piece of pizza at me (this was back when some genius decided to put the CU and CSU student sections right next to each other in Mile High). I mean honestly, who throws a perfectly good piece of pizza? If you don't respect pizza, then I just can't respect you as a person. So, anyway, **** CSU. I hope they lose every game they play.

Can't pass up the opportunity to post one of my all time favorite videos.

Can't argue with crazy.

Lmfao, I hope they lose every game too. I just don't want to give those ****s the satisfaction of thinking we even consider them a rivalry. I mean, they really really do think they are our biggest enemy. **** them, they suck and the pizza thing pisses me off. Lol. They should just be pointed at, mocked and ridiculed.

Did you throw it back at him?

Lol! I don't hate their fans...they crack me up...their delusions are a constant source of entertainment.

Lol! I don't hate their fans...they crack me up...their delusions are a constant source of entertainment.

Fan is a contraction of fanatics.

Fan has its origin as an object that has crap thrown at it.

Atics is where in the olden days families would imprison their crazy relatives.

So throwing poop at crazy CSU fans is literally what this should be all about.

pag018s.jpg

The best part of all of this is CSU fans have to secretly be pulling for us to win the next two weeks otherwise they'll look like assclowns losing to us. If they want to truly look good they'll want us to win as much as possible here on out. Same goes with them for us.

The best part of all of this is CSU fans have to secretly be pulling for us to win the next two weeks otherwise they'll look like assclowns losing to us. If they want to truly look good they'll want us to win as much as possible here on out. Same goes with them for us.
Incorrect. They want us to lose, badly. That would "prove" their game against us was a fluke. If we keep winning, it just shows that we are that much better than they are and absolutely deserved to win the game.

Incorrect. They want us to lose, badly. That would "prove" their game against us was a fluke. If we keep winning, it just shows that we are that much better than they are and absolutely deserved to win the game.
That, or all they understand is spite, and would want us to lose even if it hurts their image. Hell, if they cared about their image they'd actually show up and attend games after the RMS.

I would want every team we play against to win all their other games as it would help the Buffs regardless if we won or loss.

Except for the nubs.

Or if we played **** bailor.

**** it, I hope the goats lose every game too.

Back