What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Utah

I'm going with 50,027 fans rocking the stadium, ending with the fans storming the field after the huge victory!!

CU has not sold out of tickets since Oct. 4, 2008, when Texas — ranked No. 5 at the time — came to Boulder. At that time, CU was coming off an appearance in the 2007 Independence Bowl and started the 2008 season at 3-1.
That game against Texas is the only one that has sold out in the last 11 seasons.
Brian Howell: howellb@dailycamera.com, on Twitter: @BrianHowell33.

CU has not sold out of tickets since Oct. 4, 2008, when Texas — ranked No. 5 at the time — came to Boulder. At that time, CU was coming off an appearance in the 2007 Independence Bowl and started the 2008 season at 3-1.
That game against Texas is the only one that has sold out in the last 11 seasons.
Brian Howell: howellb@dailycamera.com, on Twitter: @BrianHowell33.
Was that the game where Colt McCoy flipped a pass to Ogbonnaya on 3rd down that scored?? I swear he was over the LOS

Edit: Yes, yes it was:

I am seeing about a 100 in 218 and around 30 or so 107 and 106 **** 104 thats where the enemy sit

there are some great seats / prices available this will be the best crowd in a long, long time

I am going with 50,105

Haha. Love the buffs but I'm not going to give up my broncos rights that we've had for 57 years and never see them again. I still went to games, just not all of them.
That's fine, but get out of here with that obviously nonsense. If you want to brag about your broncos fandom compared to your buffs allegiance, this is probably not the site for it.

Back