What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

Yowzers, I wonder what he would have thought about the Religion/Politics forum!!!

Last edited:
Eagerly awaiting pabuff's input

Is it really that hard to just start posting about football, basketball or whatever else interests you on the other boards?

Still eagerly awaiting the day CU is legitimate threat to win the conference and the bandwagoners start showing up :lol:

I sure allbuffs will make a lot of money without any new members, YOU WIN! I will take my business else where. Thanks you all your insight on making money for this site. Bye, bye. I thought I would ask.

The goal is not to make money, this is not a business, it is a bunch fans shooting the **** and occasionally hanging out. Maybe you are confused about the end game here.

The goal is not to make money, this is not a business, it is a bunch fans shooting the **** and occasionally hanging out. Myou are confused about the mission.

Unless the guy just has a fetish for clicking on banner ads, I'm guessing he wouldn't have been great for business either way. Somehow I don't get the sense of a future club member from him....

You guys need to get off this thread as you are embarrassing yourselves in the worst way. Let me guess, you have a 8th grade education? Over 1500 views, really?

You guys need to get off this thread as you are embarrassing yourselves in the worst way. Let me guess, you have a 8th grade education? Over 1500 views, really?
[video=youtube;oAKG-kbKeIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo[/video]

I guess new members are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're n

Bravo!

Just when this was going to die out, you're back with a little gasoline.

It is a thin line between sociopathy and genius, westy.

Some one once summed us up as "bored 35 year old jerkoffs laughing over inside jokes." take from that what you will, I find it to be fairly accurate.

e not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

BW reminds me of me when I first started. All timid and meek, but then: Cat's claws! Meow!

I actually felt pretty comfortable when I started posting here.

Semper Gumby

are not allowed here. Good! Who wants to be where they're not...

Some one once summed us up as "bored 35 year old jerkoffs laughing over inside jokes." take from that what you will, I find it to be fairly accurate.

Wasn't it "12 bored. .."

Semper Gumby

BW reminds me of me when I first started. All timid and meek, but then: Cat's claws! Meow!

I actually felt pretty comfortable when I started posting here.

One of my first posts here included a gif of what is now your avatar and I just gave the assholes who run this site another $15 yesterday. I could care less about the herd mentality here.

my favorite insult of all time needs to be in this thread...

[video=youtube;dy7kb5ABsyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy7kb5ABsyk[/video]

Back