What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Improvement

I love the improvement discussion, but it has to start showing up in the win column. As has been pointed out, we have lost to 2 teams that we beat last year and one to the teams we beat is ranked as the worst team in the country by some. We definitely have more talent than CSU but I feel our team was out coached and as Duff pointed out our rush defense let us down in that game.

The zealots on this board can make the case about improvement but if CU is 2-10 at the end of the season then the average fan in the street is not going to care and basically we are not moving the needle.

I will have to say after following CU football for over 5 decades I do not think I have ever seen a coach get such a pass from fans as MacIntyre has received. I definitely think this staff has to start being held to a higher standard.

I think AllBuffs CU fans are scared ****less that if MMac doesn't work out nobody will want to coach here. So much so that they are afraid to look at reality. I don't see how we can be this bad at recruiting and catch up to the rest of the PAC12. I don't make decisions based on hope, and I don't think RG does either.

I think AllBuffs CU fans are scared ****less that if MMac doesn't work out nobody will want to coach here. So much so that they are afraid to look at reality. I don't see how we can be this bad at recruiting and catch up to the rest of the PAC12. I don't make decisions based on hope, and I don't think RG does either.
:rofl2: :lol2:

+1. But not all.

Improvement??? LOL - this team has many players who are starting as juniors who were starting or playing a lot as freshman two years ago. Down only 42-7 early in the third quarter.

McIntyre is stealing money from CU at $2 mm per year. His staff is doing the same with ridiculous salaries. Hopefully, Rick George will do what needs to be done.

Im just as bad as you are. I keep trying to talk myself into believing that we can get better in the PAC with subpar recruiting. Then we play USC.
I will freely admit we need recruiting improvement over the long term. No one of sound mind would deny that point. Baby steps, though. When you are playing the level of Furman for 3+ years despite being in the Pac12, it takes a bit to convince recruits things have changed.

I will freely admit we need recruiting improvement over the long term. No one of sound mind would deny that point. Baby steps, though. When you are playing the level of Furman for 3+ years despite being in the Pac12, it takes a bit to convince recruits things have changed.
Impossible!

Let me preface all this by saying that we suck ****. Now, let me remind you what getting blown out on the road against a top 25 team meant in the past. 63-0, hoping to God we hit a late, long fg to avoid the shutout. We are awful, this isn't delusional sunshine, but we're absolutely improved. 400yds+ total offense, tied Q2-4, time of possession, 28 points, etc.

We pretty much knew, first, USC is a really bad matchup for us, second, we suck on the road, and, third, our defense is just bad. I figured they'd put around 50 on us. I'm not going to let the results of this game change my opinion that we are getting better.

I thought this game was going to turn out to be a Fresno State part deux. At least that didn't happen. Yep

Let me preface all this by saying that we suck ****. Now, let me remind you what getting blown out on the road against a top 25 team meant in the past. 63-0, hoping to God we hit a late, long fg to avoid the shutout. We are awful, this isn't delusional sunshine, but we're absolutely improved. 400yds+ total offense, tied Q2-4, time of possession, 28 points, etc.

USC is overrated though

Oh we improved alright, tackle like bitches, block like bitches, throw stupid picks like bitches, give up like a 100 yards per carry like bitches, give up seven tds passing like bitches, utter bull****, wake the **** up. If they can't as a team, we are in trouble. Step up or step the **** off, tired of this pussy stuff.

Oh we improved alright, tackle like bitches, block like bitches, throw stupid picks like bitches, give up like a 100 yards per carry like bitches, give up seven tds passing like bitches, utter bull****, wake the **** up. If they can't as a team, we are in trouble. Step up or step the **** off, tired of this pussy stuff.

Easy Luke, you having a heart attack ain't going to make things better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Luke.

What's everyone's thoughts of Washingtons blowout loss to Oregon. Oh wait UDUB has 4 and 5* talent but still gets blown out. All of you are just 35 year old men* who are going through a mid life crisis about your Alma Mater not being great this year.

*- 42 year olds

What's everyone's thoughts of Washingtons blowout loss to Oregon. Oh wait UDUB has 4 and 5* talent but still gets blown out. All of you are just 35 year old men* who are going through a mid life crisis about your Alma Mater not being great this year.

*- 42 year olds

I doubt UW fans are ok with the loss or excusing it away the way we seem to do so easily. But they're also 5-2 with their only losses to Stanford and at Oregon. Would you be OK with that this year?

I doubt UW fans are ok with the loss or excusing it away the way we seem to do so easily. But they're also 5-2 with their only losses to Stanford and at Oregon. Would you be OK with that this year?

Here's the thing. If we had their roster we could be 6-1 or 5-2.

Back