What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Is the short bus leaving lincoln?

Nah, it was more anecdotal. You know, how TM's dad helped manage his QB's after Nebraska paid for his kid...whatelse, oh yeah, how he screwed with that young serviceman (Navy? I forget) about having him call a play...hmmm...oh the spittle flying tirades on the sideline....and him brother taking out a cameraman...lying to recruits about coaching changes....mishandling media relations.... That's about it.

In the last month, that is.

**** Nebraska. Actually, not **** Nebraska, with his actions, you're going to need all the help you can get. No need to be in the "know".

'Surveyor, still waitin'. All I can hear is:

images

'Surveyor, it's been a couple of days now, where did you go? You were so brave. Now, so sad.

I'm thinking you need to lay off the sauce. Your showing to all that you are a quality CU Buffalo fan.

Really, you neg rep me? You sorry bitch. I expect no less from someone like you.

Lay off the sauce? That's it? Very impressive. I made the comments days ago about how embarrassing Bo has been to your program. You ran.

Crickets.

You addressed none of it, cause it's all true. You pretended it never happened, but it did. The guy is a nightmare for your program, and you're too weak to support the program. You can't defend it cause deep down you know Pellini is mistake, just like Osbourne knows. so instead you say "lay off the sauce"? Cut and run again. Disappear again. Run to your next conference. Do something that makes you look like a real fan.

Really, you neg rep me? You sorry bitch. I expect no less from someone like you.

Lay off the sauce? That's it? Very impressive. I made the comments days ago about how embarrassing Bo has been to your program. You ran.

Crickets.

You addressed none of it, cause it's all true. You pretended it never happened, but it did. The guy is a nightmare for your program, and you're too weak to support the program. You can't defend it cause deep down you know Pellini is mistake, just like Osbourne knows. so instead you say "lay off the sauce"? Cut and run again. Disappear again. Run to your next conference. Do something that makes you look like a real fan.

Yea, I read it. Wasn't worth a response. Coach Pelini (note the correct spelling) will fine as a coach at Nebraska or where ever life takes him.

Yea, I read it. Wasn't worth a response. Coach Pelini (note the correct spelling) will fine as a coach at Nebraska or where ever life takes him.

Thanks for the neg rep and the PM, boob....for the tenth time....NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR VIEWS! SOme lame ass person sitting in East Lansing may care since you are now in the Big 10.....but NOBODY HERE CARES.......DO YOU GET IT?

Your welcome. Once again it's all well deserved.

I'm not going anywhere.

Can't wait for football season to start for some real discussion.

I do apologize for the incorrect spelling. Doesn't change the character of the man or the character of your response. It is worth a response because it all actually happened. You're still running, which doesn't surprise me. Your denial doesn't make it go away. Is that last line an acknowledgement that NU wants him gone? You neg repped two responses in a row. Way to lash out in a childlike way instead of actually trying to answer the post. I expect no more from you. There are Nebraska fans who post on this site. You are not one of them.

I do apologize for the incorrect spelling. Doesn't change the character of the man or the character of your response. It is worth a response because it all actually happened. You're still running, which doesn't surprise me. Your denial doesn't make it go away. Is that last line an acknowledgement that NU wants him gone? You neg repped two responses in a row. Way to lash out in a childlike way instead of actually trying to answer the post. I expect no more from you. There are Nebraska fans who post on this site. You are not one of them.

You are not getting a response from me like you want. The neg rep was deserved and you know it. You don't know as much as you think you do about Coach Pelini, Nebraska or what I stand for. Good luck with your mission!

Hey Bigred, I do have another question.....why the **** are you and Surveyor still here? We don't play you clowns anymore. Go brag to Michigan or OSU about your tradition because no one here gives a ****. Can you answer THIS question?

As for the nubs you guys are forcing me to read by quoting them, how hilarious is it to whine about the lousy offense and then praise BoPee? Isn't he responsible for the whole team? Not to mention firing the dback coach who not only did a good job but was a former fusker. I for one don't want them to fire BoPee, it's too entertaining.

I just want to see his head explode on national TV as soon as they get ass raped in Lincoln by OSU.

Hey Bigred, I do have another question.....why the **** are you and Surveyor still here? We don't play you clowns anymore. Go brag to Michigan or OSU about your tradition because no one here gives a ****. Can you answer THIS question?

I don't brag about our tradition, what else you gonna reach for? You really have no clue what you're talking about turbo. I don't wear the scarlet and cream glasses. I also don't need to explain anything to you, so quit asking questions and run along.

Great thread. Not only would I read it again, I'm going to right now! Good work everyone.

Can't wait for football season to start for some real discussion.

It's clear that this troll's idea of a real discussion was stollen straight from the missionaries of the Jahovah's Witness.

Step 1: Show up where you are unwanted
Step 2: Suffer abuse for being there.
Step 3: Don't let the door slamming in your face bother you.
Step 4: Reply using polite terms
Step 5: Always attempt to control the conversation by ignoring opposing view points or engaging in personal and honest discussion.
Step 6: Project the message that Nebraska is the answer. Before answering, ask yourself, "what would Dr. Tom Osborn do if he were in this situation?"
Step 7: Deal with unpleasantness privately and individually (By using Rep and PM)
Step 8: Conclude with a blessing.
Step 9: Let the process nourish your soul and justify your being.
Step 10: Feel smug and satisfied in your conquest.
Step 11: Make an enemy (or a convert)
Step 12: Repeat

Those Husker fans are just closest CU fans...why would they be here?

The same reason a lone cockatoo looks at a mirror in the cage.

The reflection adds comfort, even when it's not real.

For some, the insult of an enemy is still better than being completely ignored.

Seriously?

Look, we all make grammar and spelling mistakes. Do we only call them out on those with whom we're experiencing a tiff? Yes. In my opinion it's lame.

The Evil Beak stirs the pot sometimes, but he's an informed football fan, and often the points he makes are legitimate. He's gone on the record as saying that CU fans aren't violent tire slashers and gives us props when they're due.

Of the idot husker dooshes that seem to find our site (seriously, I suspect there are good nebraska fans out there--why don't they visit?) he's the most credible in my opinion. Mark is a nice guy and BS used to be. Kamel is a dickhead, but we know what we're getting with him. And BRI is...well, BRI is BRI and somebody has to be, so we can thank him for that.

Anyway, **** nebraska, and as I've said before, there are so many legitimate reasons to poke fun of that ****hole state, maybe we should take it easy on the grammar/spelling jabs.

I think we have the best collection of fusker fans here now that we have ever had. We take jabs back and forth, but we actually have decent conversations with them now. Too bad they are in a different conference and I care so much less about the fuskers now. I only wish others here would let the hate go and forget about them too. Its over. They are gone. Let it go.

Back