What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas Lookalike & Game thread - MBB (Lawrence, KS, Saturday, 12/7, 5:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

LET'S ****ING GO! **** KU! Nothing matches nebraska, but in bball, I hate KU. Growing up in CO, so many kids were KU fans. Even at CU, there were so many students that were KU fans...I couldn't stand how they made the Keg a home game. I couldn't stand how so many Colorado kids cared about the enemy. I know that may seem hypocritical coming from me, because I'm a big Duke fan. However, let me very clear, CU over every college team. **** KU. Unfortunately, all of the mocking statements I can think of are homophobic, so I won't state them here. BUT, **** FU! I wish I could be more original, but whatever. We have this. Sure, they SHOULD beat us, but we have a great team. CU 74; KU 68

We are #250 in turnovers. if we play to that form today, we could lose by 30+
Most of our TOs seem the result of careless/casual play - not really playing with concentration, focus, awareness, whatever

We are #250 in turnovers. if we play to that form today, we could lose by 30+
Most of our TOs seem the result of careless/casual play - not really playing with concentration, focus, awareness, whatever
This is not a game we have to worry about the team being motivated and focused. What we do need to worry about is whether this team is ready for this stage and the huge rise in the level of competition. I'm excited to see where we are.

Seems attractive. Thoughts?
I'd see what the payout is on a money line, too, if you take CU straight up. Could be a small bet with a nice payout that would add a little extra something to watching the game without much risk.

I'm in Dubai searching for a way to watch the game that doesn't include a vpn connection on my phone. Tip is 4am local time here. If the Buffs win keep an eye on the news for some American jackass causing an international incident.

****ING GO BUFFS!!!!!!!!

From The Athletic:
No. 20 Colorado at No. 2 Kansas (-10½), 7 p.m. ESPN2: How are the Buffaloes going to slow down Udoka Azubuike? They’re not very big inside, usually starting 6-foot-8 Evan Battey at center. At least Colorado should be able to hang in there on the boards because Tyler Bey is a rebounding savant. This is a major step up in both competition level and venue for the undefeated Buffs, but I think they’re a confident and mature enough bunch, led by McKinley Wright IV, to at least keep this within single digits. The pick: Colorado

CU knows they can shoot inside the three point line right? They don’t have to take a three every single time...

Back