What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas Lookalike & Game thread - MBB (Lawrence, KS, Saturday, 12/7, 5:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

To state the obvious, shooting under 30% and getting outrebounded more than 2 to 1 is a recipe for disaster when you're taking on the #2 team on the road.

Buffs 9.5 dogs. If we stay that close, we'll probably keep the ranking. MW has been, IMO, playing at about 85% of his ability and he needs to get up to 95%. Bey is a sometimes head case and he needs to get past that today. Love to see DW breakout and play his game.
If forced to bet $1000, I would have to go with ku.

Go Buffs.

We stay in the poll unless we get punked.

Kansas is really freaking good. Athletes all over the floor. Gotta make 3s to beat them.

We only have chance if 3pt is falling for us. Otherwise Kansas is a much better team than us talent wise. 3 pts are not falling so we are behind. Why is it so surprising to you guys?

Kansas is better than us. I’m not panicking. But that last play of the half was embarassing.

Perimeter defending was actually quite good. That's all I got.

Edit: Not anymore.

Last edited:
We only have chance if 3pt is falling for us. Otherwise Kansas is a much better team than us talent wise. 3 pts are not falling so we are behind. Why is it so surprising to you guys?
Who’s surprised? If we can’t score vs. Wyoming. Loyola Marymount or Sac State, we have zero chance at Kansas.

Who’s surprised? If we can’t score vs. Wyoming. Loyola Marymount or Sac State, we have zero chance at Kansas.
You don't need to have elite offense to win the game. We don't win at Kansas because of the talent gap, not because of the offense. Love it or hate it, this is the signature of Tad's team.

You don't need to have elite offense to win the game. We don't win at Kansas because of the talent gap, not because of the offense. Love it or hate it, this is the signature of Tad's team.
What? ****ty and nonexistant offensive scheme? How could you love it?

Because CU is not remotely being competitive - I guess that’s fine with you.

Back