What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

Estimated enrollment numbers for fall came out today. You won't see a true impact from Prime until next year, and even then it will be a loose correlation... but for anyone curious CU Boulder has enrollment above expectations:

You're right, it won't be until next year that we see the real impact on those numbers.

But, here's the big thing: I'm going to be less interested in top-line enrollment/application numbers, but rather in the diversity numbers. It will be nice to start seeing a group of students that looks more like the US as a whole rather than a slice of upper-middle-class-white America.

You're right, it won't be until next year that we see the real impact on those numbers.

But, here's the big thing: I'm going to be less interested in top-line enrollment/application numbers, but rather in the diversity numbers. It will be nice to start seeing a group of students that looks more like the US as a whole rather than a slice of upper-middle-class-white America.
Hiring Deion Sanders as the head football coach will do more for diversity in Boulder than any of the half-baked and well intentioned yet poorly executed DEI initiatives any of those bureaucrats could dream up

Spring game was awesome to see so many people from all walks of life. It’s truly awesome to see this develop over the coming years

Hiring Deion Sanders as the head football coach will do more for diversity in Boulder than any of the half-baked and well intentioned yet poorly executed DEI initiatives any of those bureaucrats could dream up

Spring game was awesome to see so many people from all walks of life. It’s truly awesome to see this develop over the coming years
You're a still ****ing idot, but this is so well said.

I hope so but CU is going need to step up their academic assistance numbers. The out of state tuition in particular is still a big barrier for diversification.

So now Coach Prime is advertising for California Almonds wearing a black and gold robe with a giant ruby necklace???? Hope that doesn't interfere with coaching!

If you like reading about CP, I noticed he is on Facebook . His post re Norvell had over 2000 comments, most about the game..

Do we directly make money off viewership?

I suppose sponsorships improve?

You can directly correlate selling out the season on the viewership these first few weeks.

But no, CU doesn’t receive more $$ from FOX or ESPN just because they have monster ratings.
We do not make more for that game but you do get picked for 5 straight nationally televised games which translates into so much. The advertising value for CU is insane. That translates into pure $$$$$$$$$

Easily explained ... it takes at least that long for us dullards to fully absorb and appreciate the utter brilliance of your posts. You need to have patience with us. 🥴
Oh thank god...for a second I thought you guys had other things going on.

Back