What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

I don't know so much about all the strategy and positioning and stuff, but it seems to me that having receivers such as Laviska, Nixon, "Downtown" Tony Brown, [healthy] Winfree, McIntyre, Ento, etc. is a mix and match embarrassment of riches at the WR position group.

i think all the motion and deception and different looks with viska can potentially be huge for us in some of these big games coming up-- if they try to key him, they are going to have to really work for it. and our Buffs have options beyond viska. this could be really fun.

i think all the motion and deception and different looks with viska can potentially be huge for us in some of these big games coming up-- if they try to key him, they are going to have to really work for it. and our Buffs have options beyond viska. this could be really fun.

It may be the gummies talking but part of me thinks the shots to kd were to plant some false tendencies in game film for upcoming teams to look at and plan against. Ok, it's probably the gummies talking.

Buffs have had Shenault doing the Wildcat QB thing (straight up the the middle) more than several times times in short yardage situations, and it has always worked even though the defense knows what is coming. I'm wondering if the Buffs have some trickery planned (a pass?) in that formation.

Buffs have had Shenault doing the Wildcat QB thing (straight up the the middle) more than several times times in short yardage situations, and it has always worked even though the defense knows what is coming. I'm wondering if the Buffs have some trickery planned (a pass?) in that formation.
You don't need "trickery" if the base play works every time.

I have not looked back on this thread, so maybe it was mentioned. I would not be surprised to hear several weeks from now that Laviska’s shoulder is ****ed up. Every game he comes up lame, but somehow ends up back on the field. Hope I am wrong.

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD, BAD, BAD, MAN. shoulder injuries are for mere mortals. the evil-doers ahead of us will throw 3 or 4 guys on him. our other guys will score. and while they correct back, the BAD BAD BAD MAN will get his, too.

so, it is written. so, it shall be done.
Preach it, brother!

Up on the mountain top! Sing it from the heavens!

No question, the combination of him and Montez has been the difference this season in terms of offensive success. 10 receptions per game, Wildcat goal line runs, I’m worried he’s being over utilized to the point of serious injury risk. His shoulder isn’t healing. It’s a problem. He will be needed most down the stretch.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/9/30/17918388/college-football-rankings-week-6
3. The Fox graphics team.
hastalaviska.jpg

MY GOODNESS THAT IS A LOT IN ONE CAPTION
Colorado WR Laviska Shenault is having an incredible season, even if the teams the Buffs have played are a combined 1-16 so far. And that’s good, but damn, y’all, it is just a third of the way into a long, long season. Stretch a little before pulling that graphic out or risk serious injury

I may say this sometime during a game.

Laviska Shenault - WR - Buffaloes
Colorado sophomore WR Laviska Shenault was the highest rated wideout in the Pac-12 for Week 5 for his performance on Friday against Colorado according to Pro Football Focus.
Shenault was a monster against the Bruins; bringing in 12 passes for 126 yards for a score and also rushing for a touchdown in the rout. His 85.3 mark beats Washington's Aaron Fuller (78.5) and Oregon's Dillon Mitchell (75.3) to take the honor. Shenault (6'2/200) has been a legitimate star for the Buffaloes this year, and is a key reason why Colorado has a chance to win the Pac-12 South in 2018.
Source: PFF College on Twitter
Oct 1 - 5:49 PM

Back