What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

Can another more talented Allbuffer than I, put this to the theme of Shaft for me...

Who's that Buffalo Wide Receiver that's a scoring machine to all the fans
Shenault!

Who is the man who would risk his dreds for his buffalo fan?
Shenault!
Can you dig it?

Who's the wildcat who won't run out when the linebackers about?
Shenault!
Right on

They say that Buffalo Shenault is a bad mother...
(shut your mouth)
I'm talkin' about Shenault!
(Then we can dig it)

He's a Heisman contender
But the Buff fans know he won't surrender
Viska Shenault!

If Buffphan is referring to Viska's instagram post, I think he might be over reacting. Nothing in the comments from teammates / other athletes would indicate a super serious injury. Guess we will see.

Shoulder not toe....hope I'm wrong.

LOL @ internet tough guys.
Dude, who’s being a “tough guy?” I saw a couple of posts with a healthy amount and well-deserved scepticiam, but no tough guy tactics.

I am not familiar with your posting history, so maybe they weren’t being mean enough to you. :cool:

ESPN mid-season All-American.
WR: Laviska Shenault Jr., Colorado
As a freshman, the 6-2, 220-pound Shenault averaged 24 yards per catch for the Buffaloes. He has been even more dynamic as a sophomore. He injured his toe Saturday in the loss to USC and had to leave the game, but has been one of college football's most dynamic players during the first half of the season. Shenault leads the country with an average of 130 receiving yards per game and also has 11 touchdowns (six receiving and five rushing).

USC Freshman post game interview:

"Have you ever been hit that hard?"

Uhhhhh, No
Took myself out
I was a little dizzy

They had so much film focus on Viska that giving them a lot of decoy and new looks using Viska would have made a lot of sense

Reactions: wip
They had so much film focus on Viska that giving them a lot of decoy and new looks using Viska would have made a lot of sense

This is exactly what I was saying the whole game. USC knows him and are going to key in on him so why not spread it around to the other play makers. We finally saw a change in scheme/play calling in the 4th quarter and it worked a bit. Some of that was due to 2nd stringers but the 1st string D-line was still in at that time.

Was not going to say anything since I don’t want to speculate on a kids injury but since a troll decided to show up, I will say that I have good info that it’s not his shoulder, it’s his toe. And he is expecting to miss 3 weeks with the injury unfortunately and that’s all I have to say on it

Was not going to say anything since I don’t want to speculate on a kids injury but since a troll decided to show up, I will say that I have good info that it’s not his shoulder, it’s his toe. And he is expecting to miss 3 weeks with the injury unfortunately and that’s all I have to say on it
Pretty rough if true. I suppose one could argue we didn't have much shot at UW anyways, but damn, shame to not see him on the field for any amount of time.

Toe injuries suck... They do not heal unless you stay off them. Even then, they can take awhile.

well if true on the 3 week window...
1) I wasn't expecting a win at Udub anyways
2) I think CU can beat OSU without him
which then hopefully means CU can get him back for Zona and the Wazzu & Utah blitz where he will be more than needed

Bummer
Heisman is not a worry right now
3 weeks is probably worst case, so I like the way you are thinking, these are 2 games that go both ways in our favor and it is fine to have the focus be on Montez and the other guys to step up. Would love to have Winfree back!!!
Need Viska for that stretch run, so we can try and get to the 9 wins
Get well Jugernaut, we got your back

Back