What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

I think he is one of the best p!ayers CU has ever had, period. Dude is physical, he can run, doesn't make many mistakes, versatile as hell. I'd like to see him healthy before he plays again, though. What % that would be, idk? Something like that isn't going to be 100 for awhile.

When Laviska is back, which hopefully is sooner than not, he and Tony Brown should be on the field together as much as possible. After that, I’d like to see Stanley and Arias just as much as KD. I don’t know why, but KD just seems so average to me. Watching the offense after KD went out today was no different than if he was on the field.

Tony Brown has earned a starting role IMO. He has been clutch. Best receiver on the roster. Stats would verify.

What I was trying to say... No matter who is healthy and come back? Tony Brown is our best receiver to date and has totally earned his right to be on the field at all times. TBrown has been balling for us. His stats are legit. He just doesn't have his own thread
Uhh, ok? He's absolutely been the most productive. I'd prefer that he and Viska never come off the field.

The Combine will help him a lot, but he’s definitely not a sure thing anymore if he can’t prove to stay healthy.
A sure thing for the first round you mean? I think some team in the first 32 would take him even if he didn't play another down this season just to preserve health. I don't think he would do that but I think he's just that physically special.

A sure thing for the first round you mean? I think some team in the first 32 would take him even if he didn't play another down this season just to preserve health. I don't think he would do that but I think he's just that physically special.
Yes, a sure thing in the 1st round. He was being discussed as a top 10 pick and first or second WR off the board in the preseason. We’re 5 weeks into the season and mock drafts aren’t really discussing him as a first round pick anymore and there are at least 4 WRs projected ahead of him.

Back