What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

Given the way college recruiting works, it would be unethical for a coach to go to a school and not put in the effort to get the best players possible to that school. While it says "committed" next to their name in the recruiting form, no player is committed until they sign a LOI.

Who signs his paycheck? Not CU anymore. He's just doing the work his bosses asked.

espn says some oregon players parents are angry because swaggy t's military style punishment/workouts have sent some kids to the hospital with near kidney failure.

Doug Brenner, Cam McCormick, and Sam Poutasi are hospitalized in fair condition.

Last edited:
espn says some oregon players parents are angry because swaggy t's military style punishment/workouts have sent some kids to the hospital with near kidney failure.
It was 3 players that were hospitalized and it's pretty irresponsible by the training staff, actually.

espn says some oregon player's parents are angry because swaggy t's military style punishment/workouts have sent some kids to the hospital with near kidney failure.

Doug Brenner, Cam McCormick, and Sam Poutasi are hospitalized in fair condition.

If one of them was my son, I'd be pissed.

If one of them was nik's son, I'd be pissed.
richard_nixon.jpg

Is Nikita like Mike Tyson or what? Lol. This situation though with Oregon, u flat can't use old school anymore. Lucky it wasn't a worse situation.

One hour of push-ups???!!! I don't think he knows what he is doing

Unfortunately, he knew exactly what he was doing and it is incredibly unlikely that it wasn't directed by Taggart. "We need to find out who really wants to be here. Work em til they drop."

Back