What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Les Miles News

For those of you just joining us...

My Aunt and Uncle are big time Michigan boosters/donors and they said they are hearing directly from The Mich AD that Michigan is no longer pursuing Les Miles, because he is interested in another job...The Colorado Job and he has reached out to Mike Bohn via back channels.

He wouldn’t walk away from the contract LSU would buy him out at a reduced rate. He would get a year and a half's worth of future salary (roughly 6 mil) and CU would pay him in the range of 2.5-3 mil a year (paid for by the donor group or some other boosters), leaving about 1 mil for the 2 coordinators.

As for the reasoning behind Michigan backing off Les, Although they would ecstatic with either of them (and they were going to approach both of them) Harbaugh is their unanimous first, second and third choices and quite frankly it isn’t even that close.

As for the rationale behind Les Miles wanting out of Baton Rouge, he is receiving harassing phone calls at all hours of the night. I’ve heard rumors that he has changed his home phone number 5 times in the last 8 months or so and it was unlisted to begin with. His wife and children are being harassed at schools not just by the students but the by parents as well.

Please dont let it be

jenga.jpg

Just a warning bcs. If you're wrong, half the board is going to neg. rep you to the stone age. Gonna be cool either way. :thumbsup:

We need to call him and tell him we are LSU fans and are planning to kill his children unless he goes to Colorado. If he goes anywhere else, they die. And if he gets paid more than 2$ mil, they lose a toe.

If you like Miles at his wackiest - make sure to watch the Bama game this weekend. He is almost guaranteed to do something off the wall in this one. He hates Saban and the oddsmakers aren't giving LSU much of a chance to win. This is when the "Mad Hatter" earns his nickname. I have no idea how this game is going to turn out. I think LSU should be the underdog - oddsmakers have them about a 6 1/2 dog. Get ready for something strange.

We need to call him and tell him we are LSU fans and are planning to kill his children unless he goes to Colorado. If he goes anywhere else, they die. And if he gets paid more than 2$ mil, they lose a toe.

Can't say this is your best idea ever but what the hell, I'm in.:smile2:

everything about this smells like

images

I don't trust Bohn, DiSteph & Benson... I have a feeling we will get stuck with Calhoun or Dave Logan

everything about this smells like

images

I don't trust Bohn, DiSteph & Benson... I have a feeling we will get stuck with Calhoun or Dave Logan

Forget Dave Logan. Will never happen. I believe my source on that one.

My Aunt and Uncle are big time Michigan boosters/donors and they said they are hearing directly from The Mich AD that Michigan is no longer pursuing Les Miles, because he is interested in another job...The Colorado Job and he has reached out to Mike Bohn via back channels.

He wouldn’t walk away from the contract LSU would buy him out at a reduced rate. He would get a year and a half's worth of future salary (roughly 6 mil) and CU would pay him in the range of 2.5-3 mil a year (paid for by the donor group or some other boosters), leaving about 1 mil for the 2 coordinators.

As for the reasoning behind Michigan backing off Les, Although they would ecstatic with either of them (and they were going to approach both of them) Harbaugh is their unanimous first, second and third choices and quite frankly it isn’t even that close.

As for the rationale behind Les Miles wanting out of Baton Rouge, he is receiving harassing phone calls at all hours of the night. I’ve heard rumors that he has changed his home phone number 5 times in the last 8 months or so and it was unlisted to begin with. His wife and children are being harassed at schools not just by the students but the by parents as well.

BCS - appreciate the info, and I'm down with any plan that brings us Les. If he really is interested, we need to make this happen. And I love the talk of $1M for coordinators. That ought to get us some big time coordinators. Are you hearing any names? Is EB still an option at OC, or was he only interested if he was HC or HC-in waiting?

Aside from doing our best Bobby Boucher impression while calling Les at all hours of the day and night, we need to root like hell for Bama to win tomorrow. I'm guessing the most likely way this deal goes south is if LSU wins out.

no he wont be... are you kidding me... why the **** would he want to stay in the conference he just got a team out of... are you ****ing high

Either stupid or baiting, I'm going with stupid, cuz coming here and baiting is also just a stupid waste of time.

**** me you whore. Sweet Jesus.

Back