What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lindgren, Sefo, OL, Play Calling, OH MY

Yeah bitch, sure you are right. Don't believe me, I already know how mean she is. Don't say I didn't warn you, she hates you with a passion which will make it worse. Funny to me though.

casabonitaevening.JPG

You should tell him the same. I'm not gonna bow down to Snow, nor will she. All I ask for is an even playing field, nothing else.

It's getting colder. Scoring may go down a bit nationally with that. (I don't have historical data on this, but my "common knowledge" opinion is that scoring is lower in November.)
That also seems to be the case with defenses "catching up" with gimmicky offenses later in the season.

Yeah sure thing my liberal buddy. All I'm saying is the dude has a right to his opinion. It was hardly bad or anything. Don't like it, read it and move on. I know in that ****ed up brain of yours, like any liberal, thinks your opinion is the only opinion, umm it's not.

This isn't the politics forum, and this isn't a very nice post at that. Please keep the politics out of the other forums.

Luke, chill.
Darth, quit acting like the Dark Lord. You aren't the be all end all to opinions. My opinions are fair.
This is the problem when you let college kids run the board that are buddies with these athletes. Can't take honesty.

Luke, chill.
Darth, quit acting like the Dark Lord. You aren't the be all end all to opinions. My opinions are fair.
This is the problem when you let college kids run the board that are buddies with these athletes. Can't take honesty.
Aren't you the brother-in-law of a former player or something?

Luke, chill.
It's kind of who I am. Be careful criticising the players. Thanks.

Aren't you the brother-in-law of a former player or something?
Yes and best friend/teammate before that. Your point? If it's about a player's performance and me questioning it, I did the same for Uh-Ochs and others in the past. It is part of message board and friendly debate. You don't think former players question the abilities/competency of coaches and players past and present?

It's kind of who I am. Be careful criticising the players. Thanks.
Everyone here has criticised a player before, including you. Nothing wrong with a little healthy criticism. It's not a knock on said player, whoever it is. Digger didn't write anything bad imho.

You just come off real badly with posts like this one.
That's fine, sorry that I won't put up with Snow's bs. If you want to, that's up to you. I mean he tried to crack the whip when it wasn't necessary. I mean are we allowed opinions on this board anymore?

That's fine, sorry that I won't put up with Snow's bs. If you want to, that's up to you. I mean he tried to crack the whip when it wasn't necessary. I mean are we allowed opinions on this board anymore?
The way you don't put up with snow's bs is by saying DBT sucks dick? Odd behavior, Stress.

Back