What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lindgren, Sefo, OL, Play Calling, OH MY

31 should be enough, Idk about this week but in general. Thing is, we are not good enough on D to put up W's when we kill ourselves with untimely penalties and turnovers. I'm not even gonna get into red zone production, I'm in a good mood today. Let's just hope that changes but I'm not holding my breath.

31 should be enough, Idk about this week but in general. Thing is, we are not good enough on D to put up W's when we kill ourselves with untimely penalties and turnovers. I'm not even gonna get into red zone production, I'm in a good mood today. Let's just hope that changes but I'm not holding my breath.
I don't think 31 points over the remaining games is going to cut it, but that's jus tme.

Oh I agree especially with our defense. Only way I see us winning more games is getting some turnovers and getting points out of them. Basically play almost perfect. We will see what last week did to these guys up stairs. Hell, this week and next, it probably won't matter. Hope they prove otherwise, to themselves.

Oh I agree especially with our defense. Only way I see us winning more games is getting some turnovers and getting points out of them. Basically play almost perfect. We will see what last week did to these guys up stairs. Hell, this week and next, it probably won't matter. Hope they prove otherwise, to themselves.
don't ever change.

I don't think 31 points over the remaining games is going to cut it, but that's jus tme.

It's getting colder. Scoring may go down a bit nationally with that. (I don't have historical data on this, but my "common knowledge" opinion is that scoring is lower in November.)

Really, to be comparable, we shouldn't include the Hawaii points. So we need 51 points.

failed with andrew luck as his QB.

Stanford was 11-2 and played in the Fiesta Bowl in 2011 with Luck at QB and Hamilton as his OC/QB coach. CU, like Stanford and unlike the Indianapolis Colts, is a college team. Of course CU would be much better off with Luck at QB than Hamilton as a coach, but say that he failed with Luck is revisionist history. Even in the NFL they made it to the AFC championship game together last season.

Stanford was 11-2 and played in the Fiesta Bowl in 2011 with Luck at QB and Hamilton as his OC/QB coach. CU, like Stanford and unlike the Indianapolis Colts, is a college team. Of course CU would be much better off with Luck at QB than Hamilton as a coach, but say that he failed with Luck is revisionist history.
It was also a joke since the dude just got fired. He ruined andrew luck would have been better.

It was also a joke since the dude just got fired. He ruined andrew luck would have been better.

I believe that Luck will be better when he is physically healed. He is far from "ruined". If you want ruined, check out Matthew Stafford or Robert Griffith III.

I believe that Luck will be better when he is physically healed. He is far from "ruined". If you want ruined, check out Matthew Stafford or Robert Griffith III.
better examples for sure. RG3 is actually ruined, and that really is a damn tragedy.

So Lindgren and Sefo showed their true colors. We can just add Neinas to this with whatever he was trying to do with kickoffs.

No apologizing for how all 3 handled today's game.

So Lindgren and Sefo showed their true colors. We can just add Neinas to this with whatever he was trying to do with kickoffs.

No apologizing for how all 3 handled today's game.

I understand you are going to make your point on this crusade of yours or die trying, but if we can get past this tunnel vision for a moment, it sure looked like a total team fail. Tedric, KO and Chido all had some good moments. Spruce, is always going to be Spruce and that is why he is one of the best Buffs ever. Beyond that there is no one on that team that doesn't share the blame for yesterday. We were outclassed on all levels. And if crap rolls down hill we all know where it stops too. We all know who is ultimately responsible for fielding a competitive team week in and week out.

I understand you are going to make your point on this crusade of yours or die trying, but if we can get past this tunnel vision for a moment, it sure looked like a total team fail. Tedric, KO and Chido all had some good moments. Spruce, is always going to be Spruce and that is why he is one of the best Buffs ever. Beyond that there is no one on that team that doesn't share the blame for yesterday. We were outclassed on all levels. And if crap rolls down hill we all know where it stops too. We all know who is ultimately responsible for fielding a competitive team week in and week out.
The only thing I can think of Lindgren to do is try to scheme oline pass blocking better but really there is not too much you can do with that but really it's good enough if Sefo would throw it on time. The receivers are running wide open every play, their is one guy at lest wide wide open on every play. The defense did what they could, I think Stanford does that to every defense especially after they get a turnover back inside the 5 and the offense ****s all over the field, they were done getting Their heads beat in. The only way Stanford loses is Hogan has a bad bad day or McCaffery fumbles multiple times. It's on the QB folks bottom line.

The only thing I can think of Lindgren to do is try to scheme oline pass blocking better but really there is not too much you can do with that but really it's good enough if Sefo would throw it on time. The receivers are running wide open every play, their is one guy at lest wide wide open on every play. The defense did what they could, I think Stanford does that to every defense especially after they get a turnover back inside the 5 and the offense ****s all over the field, they were done getting Their heads beat in. The only way Stanford loses is Hogan has a bad bad day or McCaffery fumbles multiple times. It's on the QB folks bottom line.

Its a sad commentary on our offensive line when in that position inside the five we only tried to run it once.

Games are won and lost at the line of scrimmage.

Its a sad commentary on our offensive line when in that position inside the five we only tried to run it once.

Games are won and lost at the line of scrimmage.

Couldn't block them. Lindgren got so desperate he even tried to give Sefo a roll out pass to the left. We saw in that game why he's not asked to throw on a roll out. On that play, we saw why he should never try to throw while rolling left. Ugh.

How did he cross the line? There was nothing derogatory there. All he did was tell the truth. Stop playing favorites Snow, the **** is getting old. His opinion is his opinion whether you like or not. Stop being a pompous ****.
Give me a call

Yeah sure thing my liberal buddy. All I'm saying is the dude has a right to his opinion. It was hardly bad or anything. Don't like it, read it and move on. I know in that ****ed up brain of yours, like any liberal, thinks your opinion is the only opinion, umm it's not.

Yeah sure thing my liberal buddy. All I'm saying is the dude has a right to his opinion. It was hardly bad or anything. Don't like it, read it and move on. I know in that ****ed up brain of yours, like any liberal, thinks your opinion is the only opinion, umm it's not.
Still my favourite.

The line, you are crossing it
DarthYoda?

You truly can't handle the fact these two need to go for us to have any chance. Sefo is a ****ty QB. He belongs in the MWC. Not the PAC 12. Lindgren is the same. The losses show that.

Our OL is not good but settling for 3 (that we miss) or not being able to score within the 5 this week made this game a bigger blowout than it had to be. And the end to the second half when you can be down 14, you go down 21 because of mismanagement. Should have ate clock.

Fact and opinion, you have confused. You also deliberately misunderstand my position. I really think you should explain "true colors" re sefo as well

I don't know if I'd call it "true colors." Sefo doesn't need your infinite wisdom to save him Snow, please smfh. He needs to quit turning the ball over and taking bad sacks. Plenty of other **** I could mention.

I don't know if I'd call it "true colors." Sefo doesn't need your infinite wisdom to save him Snow, please smfh. He needs to quit turning the ball over and taking bad sacks. Plenty of other **** I could mention.
Lukestress, you are still my number two, don't fret

I don't think you want any part of her homie. She'd probably shove that silver spoon further up your ass. Your call.

Back