What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ New Mexico | Dec. 11th @ 7pm | ESPN2

tenor.gif

NOT your same old Buffaloes. Nice win, nice growth as a team. I was having flashbacks to the embarrassment at Xavier or in the tournament when our guards were completely unable to handle pressure.

Wow, great job. The defensive effort after the first 10 minutes was solid as was ball security. I had serious doubts with this game, but they proved that it is a 40 minute game for a reason

Tyler Bey was really terrific in that game, but guys, Evan Battey is going to be really really good. Also, Kin is a badass.
He started that first run to get us back in the game. Scrapped and fought to get us going in the 2d too. Love him.

This reminds me: we started chanting "this is our house" during that win against UNLV in the pit. Immediately everyone started hating us. Now they know. OUR HOUSE.

Wow!

**** yeah!

At the end of the 1st half, I'll admit that I was starting to turn on Tad. My 9-year man crush was in crisis. But he came back like Ike Turner with a bouquet and some soothing words in that 2nd half so I'm in love again.

HUGE WIN!

GO BUFFS!

WATCH OUT PAC-12!

HERE COME THE ASSHOLES AND WE CAN WIN ON THE ROAD NOW!

(Spending that 2nd half avoiding this thread, not moving from my spot in my living room or even refreshing my Scotch... ****ing torture but it worked, dammit! 8-1, bitches! Buffs are for real!)

Back