What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Wash St. | Feb. 20th @ 8pm | Pac 12 Net

Ahmed Ali's Elleby's 'do makes Phillip Lindsay's look like a crewcut. :D

EDIT: Corrected misidentification

Last edited:
This guy deserves to be in a look alike thread.

Some guys have great hair, some guys just have goofy hair.

This guy fits the second group.

i

Getting some nice bonus points from the bit players. Nice effort that makes a difference on the road!

People don't expect a guy as big as Battey to have the quickness and agility that he sometimes shows.

Ugggh, Parquet needs to roll that one in. This has been an extremely frustrating game, tons of whistles, missed open 3s, and then that.

That 3 at the buzzer was huge. For a guy known to not be a very good outside shooter he seems to have a knack for hitting them at key moments.

Kin saves us from a disaster final minute. This game is horribly officiated. It is not favoring either team, but it is making it a chore to watch. Hopefully we get good Tyler in the second half.

Missing too many wide open shots, both 2's and 3's ... that they usually seem to hit. What's up with that?

Kin saves us from a disaster final minute. This game is horribly officiated. It is not favoring either team, but it is making it a chore to watch. Hopefully we get good Tyler in the second half.
Hopefully we get Tyler, period, in the second half. I think Strating played twice as many minutes as he did.

Foul trouble and depth might have a lot to say about the outcome of this game. 5 Buffs and 4 Cougs with 2 fouls, plus Pollard looked like he's not coming back.

This would be a really fun game, if the refs would just chill out with all the whistles. Damn zebra attention seeking whores!

Just saw this stat go by - UNC and Duke were a combined 10 of 59(!) from 3 tonight.

Makes this game look good.

I get the feeling this is gonna be one of THOSE games. @DBT ... got your heart medicine handy? And can you lend me some? :eek:

Lucas is shooting like ****, but he deserves some credit for putting in the work on Franks on the defensive end. Kin going down again sucked all the momentum we had away. Damnit.

Back