What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Wash St. | Feb. 20th @ 8pm | Pac 12 Net

This is a completely different wazzu team from a month ago.

Come on Buffs, finish this sucker.

That arena is empteeeeeee, a couple of parents and the band basically. Feel bad for Cougs; there is less to do in Pullman than there is in Omaha, yet not even a creature is stirring in there.

Schwartz with two straight unbelievably bad bricks on very good looks. <choke>

another winnable game against a sub par opponent choked away. Those two missed bunnies by parquet and schwartz. UGH.

Missed too many easy shots and Wazzu was crazy hot from 3. Then we had Kin go down for a while after the team had something going, only to have a run go against us then. Throw in officiating that made it hard to get into any sort of a flow and it was just a tough, frustrating loss. Damn.

Games played in front of 74 fans, with absolutely no flow because the refs are complete trash, should not count in the standings.

One of the least enjoyable basketball games I've watched in a long time.

Bummer. Just got back to my hotel and checked out the score. Like I said in another thread, this Washington trip brings back nightmares.

DShawn and Lucas a combined 3-17. Add Gatling and it’s 7-30. 3 guys who are capable shooters who could not buy buckets tonight. One of them has an average shooting game and we win by a few possessions.

Lucas Siewert.

Well.

That happened.

Uh. Hmmm. Trying to find a positive here. Yeah.

Got it!

He may have gone 1/10 from the field without a rebound while getting toasted on the defensive end... but he did have 4 assists by passing well from the high post, so I guess that's something to build on. (y)

Missed too many easy shots and Wazzu was crazy hot from 3. Then we had Kin go down for a while after the team had something going, only to have a run go against us then. Throw in officiating that made it hard to get into any sort of a flow and it was just a tough, frustrating loss. Damn.
Most spot-on thing I've read today, including this:
artie-langes-input-on-dieting-is-spot-on-46840.jpg

Lucas Siewert.

Well.

That happened.

Uh. Hmmm. Trying to find a positive here. Yeah.

Got it!

He may have gone 1/10 from the field without a rebound while getting toasted on the defensive end... but he did have 4 assists by passing well from the high post, so I guess that's something to build on. (y)
What the hell happened to him? Wasn't he basically leading the country in 3pt % early in the year. I assumed their would be some regression, but he fell off a cliff. CU overall missed double digit wide open 3s, while Wazzu knocked down contested looks.

Back