What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread - Pac-12 Tourney: Buffs vs. the D!*k Chards

I swear - this team cannot play a full 40 minutes. It's like they can only do 20-30, and we have to pray the rest of it doesn't kill them.

D White is an NBA player no doubt!!!

This is an NIT final 4 team. This many seniors will and should make a run.

Needed to have everyone give 10% more.

It's tough enough when UA isn't given every flop call on D and every block/charge call on O.

Arizona getting 3+ points a trip since the timeout during that 12-1 run.

This is going to be a horrible basketball team next year. Yikes. There is nothing after White.

If any scouts are watching, you have to seriously consider White if you're picking anywhere from late 1st (late teens to 20-something) and later. He's not a top-tier prospect, but damn I feel like he's played his way into the first round.

... ...8 mins...get within 10 - keep fighting.

Great first half then the inevitable buff scoring drought.

You can't go 7 minutes scoring only 4 points against a team like arizona.

Wish king would step his game up. Next year is going to be a trying year for buff fans.

What the hell are we gonna do next year when White is gone??? Tad better work on his Xs and Os.

Shooting is what killed us tonight. It's no secret that they're a lot taller with better athletes. So when they shoot over 50% from 3pt range on you, there's really no chance.

Tad, out coached again

I'm not calling Tad the greatest strategist of all time, but I like how we went zone in the first half. I like that he had Tory in there a lot, and rode White's hot hand. I don't think this really has anything to do with Tad being outcoached tonight as opposed to running into a much more talented team that's gotten better coaching throughout the year. Sure, Tad could have done a better job this year, but live and learn. Sean Miller is an excellent coach too.

...how the **** is anyone but White the player of the game - screw it if he's on the losing team. Oh well...hope we get an NIT bid so White gets some more pub.

First 4 minutes of the 2nd half were disastrous and the turning point of the game ... seems to happen a lot.

I really hope we get an NIT bid. This team really does belong in that tournament.

This has been the most disappoiting season since I've been paying attention.

DW deserves better than this team.
I'm not sure when the nba draft is, but between now and then White needs to start pounding protein shakes and lifting heavy. He's got everything you'd want but still gets pushed around a little bit. The guy is going to make some NBA GM look like a freaking genius.

Back