What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Not so fast, my friend ... (was: P12 finalizing details ....)

Wait, are we talking about West Germany or East Germany? I get those two mixed up all the time.

Wow, they actually did it (original billboard was photoshopped).

Stolen from the comments section:
Here at Baylor, we kill our own teammates. What do you think we will do to you?

Some funny stuff in there, but Turner Gill's was exceptional.

That one was great. But I think these two were my favorites:

90c21j.jpg

23r61wp.jpg

Actually, this kinda reminds me of that one night where I sat down with my parents and asked how grandma is doing as I hadn´t heard from or about her for a while.

I attended her funeral a few years prior.

Actually, this kinda reminds me of that one night where I sat down with my parents and asked how grandma is doing as I hadn´t heard from or about her for a while.

I attended her funeral a few years prior.

Ouch. That's a tough one... :wow:

Don't worry about it Jens, these things happen.

To get back to the realignment thing, does anybody else find it strange that the East Carolina legislature hasn't done anything to try to get ECU into one of the big conferences?

To get back to the realignment thing, does anybody else find it strange that the East Carolina legislature hasn't done anything to try to get ECU into one of the big conferences?

I find it strange that East Carolina hasn't pressed for reunification, like the Virginias did.

KC Star is about to publish a story according to which Missouri has an offer from the SEC but the SEC is willing to wait until the Big XII implodes.

This is allsome. Jens knows more **** then everybody else on Allbuffs combined, as far as I can tell (though his conclusions are occassionally misguided in my opinion) and he does it in our first language rather than his own. And we're giving him **** for a geographical slip on West Virginia, which for the record, I only learned four years ago borders Maryland.

No, I'm serious, it's allsome. Keep it up!

This is allsome. Jens knows more **** then everybody else on Allbuffs combined, as far as I can tell (though his conclusions are occassionally misguided in my opinion) and he does it in our first language rather than his own. And we're giving him **** for a geographical slip on West Virginia, which for the record, I only learned four years ago borders Maryland.

Wait, are you calling us assholes?

We just hold (as do you) our English as a second language Europeans to a higher standard around here.

Chris Dufresne, LA Times

Hearing today of tremendous push back from block of Pac 12 prezes re expansion with 4 schools mentioned. We'll see how good Larry Scott is.

I love this cat and mouse game between the California and Texas media.

ClayTravisBGID Clay Travis
SEC now denies it has given Missouri an offer to join SEC. League not happy about this story going public.

Going to be hilarious if Mizzou effs things up with the SEC because Mizzou leaked it in hopes of a B1G invite.

Chris Dufresne, LA Times

Hearing today of tremendous push back from block of Pac 12 prezes re expansion with 4 schools mentioned. We'll see how good Larry Scott is.

I love this cat and mouse game between the California and Texas media.

This is the part I don't understand about the current expansion rumors. Didn't we hear last year that there was some moderate dissension in the Pac10 ranks about Utah's academic standing coming in? If they had mild concerns about Utah, then why the hell would the California schools make a concession to Texas to allow Tech to piggyback? Texas Tech adds absolutely nothing to the conference other than a home-and-home partner for Texas that allows them to play in their home state. Why would the California schools go in on this?

Back