What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2019/20 CFB Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he was done at seasons end anyway. Getting beat like that by Western Kentucky at home, just gave them the **** it why wait moment. :LOL:
What does this say about CSU being one of the two teams to lose to them, the other is FCS Portland State?

I dunno. I suppose I can see ML at Arky and I agree with all of your points.

However, if I were an Arkansas fan, I’d be very hesitant at that hire. The guy wins and has great press conferences but, he has never won his division let alone a conference championship as far as I can remember.

I suppose if the objective is to right the ship, no pun intended, he may be the guy to build the program back to respectability. If all you want is 7 to 9 wins a year, he is your guy.

I dunno. I suppose I can see ML at Arky and I agree with all of your points.

However, if I were an Arkansas fan, I’d be very hesitant at that hire. The guy wins and has great press conferences but, he has never won his division let alone a conference championship as far as I can remember.

I suppose if the objective is to right the ship, no pun intended, he may be the guy to build the program back to respectability. If all you want is 7 to 9 wins a year, he is your guy.
A little news. Nobody out there is going to elevate Arkansas above 7-9 wins a year right now. Give them a few years of winning enough to go to bowls and get some respect and some other coach may be able to take them the next step but right now the miracle build is a longshot at best.

Arky may be a perfect spot for Leach. As others have mentioned it is a conference outlier. Unlike Washington State though historically they have had resources. Bigger Arky puts him much closer to those Texas recruiting grounds where he has had a lot of success in the past. Give him access to Texas kids but close enough that their parents can come see games, also let him have access to the second level recruits in the SEC footprint and he could build a team that has a real shot at knocking of some ranked teams in that conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back