What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Bowl Games Thread

It's not just about the NFL talent. It's also about the fact that almost everyone on the roster has the measurables of an NFL player.

But pretty much, it's Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU and Clemson which have been at a different talent level than everyone else.

Harbaugh even said that his strategy to finally beat OSU was that he knew he couldn't out-talent them so he focused on out-toughing them. His OT talent, for example, is elite.
Yep, it's pretty hard to miss. All of it.

i feel a small bit of sadness for tcu. i didn't think that was possible.

they had a good year and played with a ton of heart over the season... uga is on another level.

ooh, the last of us trailer looked moderately interesting...
What about The Life of Otto? I remember reading the book a few years ago and kind of liking it, but I'm not sure about Tom Hanks as the Otto character and it being set in the states. I still might see it out of curiosity, but I bet I'll hate it.

The Simpsons GIF

****. I was planning on going to the ASU game. Fit in a trip to visit my mom too.

Tempe in August gonna be brutal.

Maybe P12 gonna be bold and do a neutral site opener in Vegas in week zero.

ASU opener not TCU? Why?
To experience the night time heat of Tempe on August 26. Nothin' like being in the stands with sweat pouring down your face at 8:00 P.M. 🤪
Or maybe to increase the chances of starting off with a win? I dunno, you got me......

Honestly, I think Georgia was a lot more talented last year. It's just that this year they had that swagger of knowing they would dominate, not just believing they could.

Honestly, I think Georgia was a lot more talented last year. It's just that this year they had that swagger of knowing they would dominate, not just believing they could.
Yep, a lot of their guys already have the taste of what it's like to be the best. Of course, they busted TCU's ass in the mouth from jump. It was definitely to send the message, you haven't been on the field with anybody like us. They sure as hell weren't wrong.

Back