What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Agree, but we don't play in the MWC. We have a P5 conference, get P5 money, have a P5 history and fan base.

Being as good as a MWC team is not acceptable when you have a PAC program, we need to start beating PAC teams on the field.

I think his point was more about csu than CU.

Good for Pueblo, lord knows they don't have much in that city.

lol. never been there, but met a dude from Peublo yesterday. he described it as "a big pit in the ground, and if someone ever came and filled it with sand, nobody would ever notice".

Woot John Wristen
Woot CSU-P
National Div II Champs
They just SHUT OUT the Number 1 rated Div II team that was averaging 43 points per game. CSU-P 13, Minn State Mankato 0.
Championship college football returns to the state of Colorado !! Congrats to the Thunderwolves !!

I've been vocal on this site about the deficiencies I see CU having, but good gawd if they played in the Mtn West they very likely win 7-8 games and are playing in a bowl right now!

Bull****. If CU were in the MWC, we'd still have Hawkins on the payroll and our recruiting would be worse.

IMO Buff fans need to quit playing with themselves over CSU-Fort Collins. I mean WTF.

CSU looked awful. Still pissed me off that we somehow lost to both of those teams. We really need to pick it up next year.

And I'm really not calling people out, just think Utah has proven themselves to be a top 25 team. No fluke here.

Duff I agree to an extent. They played really well at times and laid some eggs. The CU game was a game at the end of the season where I thought they did not look good at all. The up and down plus the showing against CU made me think this game would go a different direction. They played today like a decent P5 team that beat a team that I thought would have a chip on their shoulder and play better than they did.

I did, based on our game. Wasn't impressed. Look much better today.
Sent from my Windows Phone

I think that's because your opinion of CU's team is too low and you downgrade anyone we played close.

I don't think Utah's QB is very good. How in the hell he could run those scrambles and keepers on CSU is beyond me. The dude is an awkward looking string bean. :lol:

I don't think Utah's QB is very good. How in the hell he could run those scrambles and keepers on CSU is beyond me. The dude is an awkward looking string bean. :lol:
But he makes plays to win. Very unconventional, but somehow effective.

He's been making those plays for 3 years. I think it's time to acknowledge that while he looks awkward at 6'7" or whatever running the ball, he gets the job done and is a playmaking QB who has the clutch gene.

He quit turning the ball over at a 1:1 ratio this year, hopefully Sefo can follow the same path with cutting the turnovers down

Shout out to Air Force winning its bowl game today. Remarkable turnaround for them this season; hopefully we'll have something similar next year.

Looks like BYU- Memphis may be like a good old WAC "last team with the ball scores and wins" type game- 14-7 Memphis already with ~10 minutes left in the 1st quarter.

And, BYU ties it at 14 with a TD. It looks like it will probably take 50-60 to win this one (although I guess Memphis's defense is supposed to be good?)! Still 7 minutes left in the 1st qtr..

Back