What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Heh, got it. At least the Big 12 can point to some depth. Not great, but decent. Oklahoma beat every team in their conference to make the playoff as well.

The ACC is so bad with FSU, Miami, and Va Tech down. And Clemson gets a sweet eight game conference schedule to boot.
This is essentially one big reason I want an 8 team playoff. The current system (despite how much the talking heads will try to claim otherwise, at least when it comes to OOC scheduling) is incredibly biased towards rewarding teams with a soft schedule. Each year there’s about one game on the schedule where you go “well, I guess Clemson might get tested there...”

yay. a p12 bowl win.

this conference is begging for a program to rise up and do something. i love the pirate but his team just made ****ing iowa state look really really good. i know, matt campbell, blah, blah, blah. that's ****ing iowa state right there.
If you don’t think ISU has been damn respectable the last few years you haven’t been paying attention.

Saw Carlo kemp and Boulder, CO. Frustrates me when I see 4 star players on TV for other teams. Need to remedy and keeps guys like that home.

So when is the media/college football world going to finally get off the Michigan/Harbaugh jock? So much talent. So much hype. So much fail.

So when is the media/college football world going to finally get off the Michigan/Harbaugh jock? So much talent. So much hype. So much fail.

If my numbers are correct he is now 5-8 against OSU/MSU/PSU/ND and this makes him 1-3 in bowl games. His overall record at Michigan is good but he's performed terribly in big games.

EDIT: Just looked and he's 2-2 against MSU and 3-1 against PSU, so he's 5-8 in his biggest regular season games but most notably 0-4 against OSU and hasn't made the B1G championship game.

Harbaugh should really get the hell out of Ann Arbor while NFL teams still want him.
I'm starting to think he caught lightning in a bottle with Andrew Luck and he will never see that level of success in college ever again.

If my numbers are correct he is now 5-8 against OSU/MSU/PSU/ND and this makes him 1-3 in bowl games. His overall record at Michigan is good but he's performed terribly in big games.

EDIT: Just looked and he's 2-2 against MSU and 3-1 against PSU, so he's 5-8 in his biggest regular season games but most notably 0-4 against OSU and hasn't made the B1G championship game.

Michigan in general ****s the bed in bowl games, but Harbaugh needs to get with the times on offense. This 1982 scheme with a little zone read mixed in will never win when it counts.

The big ten has had no team in the playoffs the past two seasons. Ohio St was shut out 31-0 by Clemson in '15-'16. Mich St was shut out 33-0 by Alabama in '14-'15.

No points in 4 seasons.

Back