What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Notre Dame blows as I expected. They’re delaying the inevitable with a few plays but they have absolutely no ****ing chance in this game. Pisses me off they get a free pass every year and over rated. Should have been OSU.

The big ten has had no team in the playoffs the past two seasons. Ohio St was shut out 31-0 by Clemson in '15-'16. Mich St was shut out 33-0 by Alabama in '14-'15.

No points in 4 seasons.
Wow, forgot about Mich. St getting shut out too. That’s a concerning stat for for B1G fans

Big stop there for Clemson, I'm amazed that Kelly didn't go for it. A TD there makes it a 2-score game with over a quarter and a half to play.

Notre Dame blows as I expected. They’re delaying the inevitable with a few plays but they have absolutely no ****ing chance in this game. Pisses me off they get a free pass every year and over rated. Should have been OSU.
Or Georgia, they're nothing more than an above average independent B1G team

Isn't it amazing what happens when you can pressure qbs, it's not, really. Book is a mess, now. Clemson just put a wrap on this one. **** ND!!

turn off the lights.....hope the nite cap is more interesting...already 144 oz in to this deal

Back