What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

I'm wondering if OU will try to get after Tua early. Pretty dangerous considering Bama's receivers, at the same time. That's why you get the big bucks coaching, though. If I'm OU, I'm balls to the wall, aggressive. I don't see them winning any other way.

OU is better than ND, but I would not be surprised if the second game had a similar outcome.

LOL what's rigged about it? Go out and win all your games or maybe lose 1, simple formula.

8 v 9 conference games for starters. Plus that de facto bye the SEC gives teams in late November.

And you can bet Clemson and Alabama will get the benefit of the doubt due to their recent playoff appearances if things are close.

hard to leave an undefeated p5 team like nd out of the playoffs but are they better than some of the teams who were left out? of course not.

take the 5 conference champs and then take the best of the rest and you have a much more legit playoff. i get why saban doesn't want that-- he practically has bama on auto-bid and why expand to teams that might be more dangerous?

clemson's schedule was also dog-**** but looks great compared to nd.

the solution for more fairness is pretty obvious. everyone in the p5 plays the same number of conf games. every p5 team only plays p5 ooc games and you move it eventually to a rotating schedule so that teams can't intentionally load up on ****ty ooc teams. all the p5 champs make it in. this is how you determine a championship. not this beauty contest ****.

nd blows.

oh, also, the delay is too long between the announcement of the playoff teams and when they play. adding another round of games helps with that to some extent. teams with unlimited budgets like bama have a huge advantage in prep over that length of time.

ou getting rolled demonstrates that you need to open it up more and shorten the delays.

Back