What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Strong might, probably is, a guy that is a damn good coordinator, but isn't a head coach. I don't mean that as a hot take, plenty of coaches, over the years, fit that. I don't think he had the support he needed at Texas, just seemed that way, to me. My brother, big Texas fan, said as much when he attended camps and 7on7 events. He coaches down there, and it was a popular conversation topic, according to him. Anyway, I'd think USF is a good spot for him as a head coach and it's went downhill, quickly.

BYU lost the all-important Time of Possession battle in that 3rd quarter.

First two games actually seem interesting today. Army vs. Houston should be pretty good.

Wake Forest HC loses his mind on a call in the first quarter and Memphis scores 3 straight times with ease.

Back