What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Season Thread

Both Michigan and Minnesota up at half. Please let this happen.
I'm a little irked that Outback is offering the better free thing (Bloom'n Onion) for a SEC win versus the (Coconut Shrimp) for the B1G. If I was a Outback Restaurant kind of guy, I might have to cheer for Auburn.

I'm a little irked that Outback is offering the better free thing (Bloom'n Onion) for a SEC win versus the (Coconut Shrimp) for the B1G. If I was a Outback Restaurant kind of guy, I might have to cheer for Auburn.
You eat at Outback?

giphy.gif

For sure. LSU were two TD favorites against OU. If they played today, LSU would be 18-19 point favorites against UT.
Yep, not denying LSU would destroy Texas right now. (Although I do think LSU was just as hot early season) My argument is Texas is a lot better football team than Utah and it blows my mind that people even think otherwise. It’s all good, I’m done with this argument. There was a reason Utah was winless against teams with more than 7+ regular season wins. They are just 2016 CU and Texas is a better team than Utah. Those are my arguments.

Yep, not denying LSU would destroy Texas right now. (Although I do think LSU was just as hot early season) My argument is Texas is a lot better football team than Utah and it blows my mind that people even think otherwise. It’s all good, I’m done with this argument. There was a reason Utah was winless against teams with more than 7+ regular season wins. They are just 2016 CU and Texas is a better team than Utah. Those are my arguments.
I wasn’t disagreeing with you. If you read my posts, I thought that Utah showed that they were overrated. I was just talking about the line in a theoretical new matchup between LSU and Texas.

I’m torn here a bit. On one hand I’d prefer the P12 show up and look good in a big time bowl. On the other hand i dislike Oregon very much and would love to watch Wisconsin crush them.

Back