What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Coaching Search Thread

I like what RG said about being open to everything - although I don't believe they have anyone on this staff that should be the permanent HC.
I don’t think he’s actually considering anyone on staff but I think how he handled it was the right thing to say.

First question to prospective head coaches:

Interviewer: Coach, do you have a son that might be interested in playing college football in the near future?
Coach: Yes, as a matter of fact I do.
Interviewer: Thanks for your interest in coaching for CU... Don't call us we'll call you! :LOL::LOL:

I’m liking the Holgorsen idea more and more. He has the network and clout to assemble a pretty great staff here.

im not getting my hopes up for holgerson.... i trust rg will toss the keys to someone capable

I would love to see Chev retained as the WR coach and recruiting Coordinator (at least offense recruiting Coordinator).
That's the level of job Chev is going to be able to get, so I'd like to see it done here. But I wonder if the kids believe in him enough now.

holgerson is a home run, babers would be my second choice, lake 3rd.

holgerson is rumored to be at odds with wvu-- there was a lot of criticism of his clock management recently. oh, throw me into that briar patch-- dude had wvu in the mix for the playoffs. also, he may have just about capped out in upside at wvu-- they ain't getting by ou or texas or maybe even okie state with any regularity. and, we can give him a raise. and, the p12 looks pretty open. and, we have viska and montez (probably) and dana is an offensive genius.

if this is possible, this is a slam dunk great ****ing hire.

holgerson is a home run, babers would be my second choice, lake 3rd.

holgerson is rumored to be at odds with wvu-- there was a lot of criticism of his clock management recently. oh, throw me into that briar patch-- dude had wvu in the mix for the playoffs. also, he may have just about capped out in upside at wvu-- they ain't getting by ou or texas or maybe even okie state with any regularity. and, we can give him a raise. and, the p12 looks pretty open. and, we have viska and montez (probably) and dana is an offensive genius.

if this is possible, this is a slam dunk great ****ing hire.
You sure we can give him a raise? Big XII money is pretty damn good.

Harsin has probably earned (and will get) a shot somewhere if he wants it.....but i have to say no to him at CU. if only the former Boise State coach at CU reason (No just No or fool me once....whatever....just No)....and i thought his offense during his brief stint for Mack at Texas was totally mickey mouse.

At this juncture, an up and comer would be disappointing to most. Mainly as the staff they can assemble would be no names to our base and I don't think that is going to fly.

Back