What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado @ Nebraska Simulation

He is very proud of this, he posted this over on the Nebraska Rivals free board. They are eating up the results and he can't quite fathom why it isn't a big hit here.

According to most peoples "calculations" (at least what I've seen) we're also one of the worst teams in the nation. Some SB nation bs has us as the 84th best team in the country! Along with the lines of army...Yea my ass your mouth

He is very proud of this, he posted this over on the Nebraska Rivals free board. They are eating up the results and he can't quite fathom why it isn't a big hit here.
See if you can find & snip some of his posts during the Husker Vs NIL game last year. I'm bored with this thread and could use a deep belly laugh.

Lol here’s a guy that says “Hey, I’m going to just contradict everything my fellow fans said about how this video game simulation means nothing and then take the time to find another one that actually means something good for Fallorado fans. I’m going to stoop down to This Husker fan’s level and do the same thing” If I stoop down to your level I’m going to whine about your Simulation because Eric Lee is playing and he’s not listed on the Huskers’ 2-deep! Whaaaa!!

UCF was #1 in the country in turnover margin last season. We literally have all of those coaches. Since I am a man of high integrity, I will fully come back and eat crow right here on this thread if the Huskers lose. I hold you all to the same standard. Good luck to both sides on Saturday!
I don’t want to ruin someone’s joke, but I think the pro-Colorado simulation was posted solely for the purpose of making fun of you and wasn’t intended to be predictive or on any level, you know...serious.

Lol here’s a guy that says “Hey, I’m going to just contradict everything my fellow fans said about how this video game simulation means nothing and then take the time to find another one that actually means something good for Fallorado fans. I’m going to stoop down to This Husker fan’s level and do the same thing” If I stoop down to your level I’m going to whine about your Simulation because Eric Lee is playing and he’s not listed on the Huskers’ 2-deep! Whaaaa!!

UCF was #1 in the country in turnover margin last season. We literally have all of those coaches. Since I am a man of high integrity, I will fully come back and eat crow right here on this thread if the Huskers lose. I hold you all to the same standard. Good luck to both sides on Saturday!

You literally don't have any of those players.

I don’t want to ruin someone’s joke, but I think the pro-Colorado simulation was posted solely for the purpose of making fun of you and wasn’t intended to be predictive or on any level, you know...serious.
YOU RUUUUNNED ITTTTT

No you won't. If Nebraska loses, you'll be too chicken to come back here.

scat wil not be back when the fuskers lose. trolls are trolls and fusker trolls are near the bottom of the troll food chain.

Speaking of which......where has surveyor been all week? Not a peep from him since they got blue-balled Saturday night.

If the Queen of England had a dick she would be King.

Speaking of which......where has surveyor been all week? Not a peep from him since they got blue-balled Saturday night.

giphy.gif

scat wil not be back when the fuskers lose. trolls are trolls and fusker trolls are near the bottom of the troll food chain.

Exactly. He will disappear into the ether with CSU trolls of a year ago, with his reappearance TBD depending on the success (or lack thereof) of his program and ginger Jesus, aka "Frosty", aka self proclaimed 2017 national champion.

Just curious. Do your high-iq high-integrity fans trash their own field when they lose away games too? Or is that just home games? I guess we’ll see eh? I’ve just never seen my fellow trailer park meth head sister banging Nebraskans do anything like that. Good times.

Back