What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Utah Pregame Thread

Oh, your childish Avatar... Are you Darth Vader...in snow?
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Ok Darth.
Hey man, I just want you to know that your football team is solid, congrats. Unfortunately, that doesn't hide the fact that you are dull and insecure for no doubt good reasons. Even more unfortunate is that it appears you aren't quite dumb enough to convince yourself that your insecurities aren't deserved. Have you met bigbang? You wish you were that guy.

I disagree that Lewis is a problem. And especially the line of making lemonade out of lemons. That isn't his ****ing job. It is the staff's job. The blocking scheme has no consistent protection and the route design was less than high school level. You can't expect Lewis to make up for those two glaring deficiencies especially when we can't even form any semblance of a run game.

Defensive coverage schemes were also horrendous. Giving the mid to deep middle to everyone we played. Horrible job by everyone on the staff.

I disagree that Lewis is a problem. And especially the line of making lemonade out of lemons. That isn't his ****ing job. It is the staff's job. The blocking scheme has no consistent protection and the route design was less than high school level. You can't expect Lewis to make up for those two glaring deficiencies especially when we can't even form any semblance of a run game.

Defensive coverage schemes were also horrendous. Giving the mid to deep middle to everyone we played. Horrible job by everyone on the staff.
They showed that replay of our three routes on the right side, and it did not look like anyone ran the route hard, or expected to get the ball

You support Scally and his race views so that makes you a ????
First off-there's a huge difference between my opinions of his views and me saying I think he's going to get the job if Whittingham retires.....so you're taking a leap of faith thats not there. Good try though.

****ing moron.

Last edited:
I see people banging on Lewis, the O-Line, WRs, RBs, DBs, LBs, etc., etc... When an entire team looks like they are playing slow that is the result of poor coaching. Players are trying to figure out what is occurring on the field vs. reacting based on preparation. Playing fast requires people to know their responsibilities in given situations and to understand how they fit into the larger scheme.

We have talent on this team - more than enough to have won six games. Let's do our team a favor and keep the criticism where it belongs - solely at the coaching staff and administration.

The protection was terrible but even when he had time - he doesn’t hit his throws or too often throws completions well short of the sticks. How many of his completions this year were 5 yard completions on 3rd and 9? When his first read isn’t open he bails from the pocket, then throws it away. He’s the least confident QB I’ve seen in a long time - he’s terrified of taking chances that might result in a turnover.

They showed that replay of our three routes on the right side, and it did not look like anyone ran the route hard, or expected to get the ball
I noticed it as well (db's also held like mfers). IMO, part of that is BC of the "simplifying the playbook BC of a young qb" fallacy. Running routes to half the field might be ok for a game but not a whole season. It simplifies things for defenses too

Until we can run the football, Lewis is going to look like ****. Opponents can play 4 in the box and drop everyone else.

The protection was terrible but even when he had time - he doesn’t hit his throws or too often throws completions well short of the sticks. How many of his completions this year were 5 yard completions on 3rd and 9? When his first read isn’t open he bails from the pocket, then throws it away. He’s the least confident QB I’ve seen in a long time - he’s terrified of taking chances that might result in a turnover.
A completion short of the sticks isn't his fault. He can't complete a 15 yard out when the wr runs a 5 yard out

I watched all of it, don't ask me why and ****. They played hard, it wasn't that. How the hell Lewis is gonna do anything with our o-line is beyond me. Read earlier, didn't really pay attention who posted it, that Fillip had a bad game. What the **** does his atrocious game look like? It's only gonna get worse if changes aren't made. We got to recruit period, we got out athleted. CU and Denver have something in common, they can't cover a TE to save their life.

Hey man, I just want you to know that your football team is solid, congrats. Unfortunately, that doesn't hide the fact that you are dull and insecure for no doubt good reasons. Even more unfortunate is that it appears you aren't quite dumb enough to convince yourself that your insecurities aren't deserved. Have you met bigbang? You wish you were that guy.
You are so cute when wounded. Darth Vader.

Back