What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

Congrats to the BUFFs for a well-deserved win.
A true freshman QB and a walk-on backup almost cost you the game, but gifts from the officials and turnovers by the Cornhuskers handed you the game and in our first live game of the year. The future looks bright for the Cornhuskers. Any bets on which of us wins a NATTY first?
If you want, we can put you in touch with RamNation. They have multiple contacts in the FBI, and the Buffs have a big file.

son of a b***h that's a huge loss. Any chance that was on the punt that I thought was a roughing the punter that wasn't called? Just trying to make sure I have enough fuel for my eternal hatred of the fuskers.

I need no more additional fuel for my hatred. It goes to the core. Feeling pretty ****ing good right now. Better dead than red. #ILoveCoachMac

Just back from game.

Couple things. The concerns early in the thread about the line were very valid. D line wasn’t actually getting destroyed. LBs were not stepping up and filling holes in 1st half. Taylor and Wells were also doing a very poor job of keeping the edge. Now the D line wasn’t winning up front, but they weren’t getting killed either.

O line on the other hand. Weren’t opening holes, and were missing a bunch of assignments in pass pro. O line play got a lot better when a certain left tackle went down. Sherman was much more effective.

All in all, Nebraska has lines that are designed to run the ball and stop the run. I doubt we see a line that big on either side the rest of the season. Also, when Chev actually commited to the run in 2nd half, the line started figuring it out, and there were lanes being opened.

The older Nub fans were pretty nice. The younger ones though...wow...

He made multiple huge throws, didn't turn the ball over once despite throwing 50 passes and taking 10+ hits.

He wasn't perfect, but he was really good.

All things considered with the pressure he was under and our lack of success much of the game on the ground I don't know what more people would want from him.

New red-shirt rule come into play on this?

He would have been eligible for a RS under the old run getting hurt before completing 25% of the season.

Where the new rule could come into play is if he were to return and punt in a game or two at the end of the season and still save a year.

Back