What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NBA Draft Thread - Spencer's a Piston!

As I posted earlier... who would have thought a year ago that Andre was a 1st rounder and Spencer wasn't

Yeah. I'm assuming the thought in OKC is that they have their 3 guys who will dominate the ball (Durant, Westbrook and the occasional play for Serge). So they're trying to fill the rest of the roster with athletes and personalities that don't need to ever have a play run for them to be productive and happy.

I know a 6'6 PG they could have drafted.

Dinwiddie could have been a lottery pick if he'd come back and had a stellar year.

He'll be lucky to make a team now.

I don't think so. Most guys don't improve their stock unless they are big men and keep improving their footwork. Look at Napier, he stayed, dominated and went behind a lot of pg's he could beat.

Bad thing is there will be a lot of teams that go with foreign talent as they don't want to add roster spots and guaranteed money. Just have to hope the right team takes Dinwiddie somewhat early in this round.

Spencer dropped for one reason, the knee.

It will be harder for him because he won't be getting the guaranteed money that he would have gotten in the first round but the NBA scouts knew what he could do before the injury. He will have to work his way back into it including probably some time in the D-league but Spencer is both a good enough player and good enough person that if the knee is healthy he will find a spot in the league.

Unless there's a trade, I don't see a team in need of a PG for a number of picks after the Knicks at 34.

Back