What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

I have no opinion regarding cheering for or against North Carolina.

But I have strong feelings against Gonzaga. Had to pull this shirt out for today. Go Toreros.
beat gonzaga.JPG

4th time a 3 point shooter has been fouled. Stupid stupid stupid stupid

Tar Heels should be fresher, makes it easy to get sleep when you don't actually have to go to class to get credit.

Few is a good coach but it looks like Roy did a number on him at halftime.

I know that a lot of people don't like him but if UNC wins tonight that will be 3 NCs for Williams, not a lot of coaches can say that.

I don't understand the reticence of coaches to call a timeout when the opponent comes out smoking in the 2nd half and scores 8 or more unanswered points. Tad does the same thing ... and how many games did we lose this past year largely by getting scorched in the first four minutes of the half.

Collins' 4th foul. I've watched it a few times and am not seeing anything. WTF?

Karnowski has zero points 24 minutes into the game. I know the Heels are collapsing on him, but he's had open shots and I have to wonder if he's still got fuzzy vision in his right eye and doesn't have good depth perception.

Lot of talk about how UNC is such a great rebounding team, which they are. But, it's gotta help those numbers that they're really kind of a lousy shooting team.

Both teams in the bonus and we haven't reached the under 12 yet. I hope you like free throws

Over-officiated game. This is hard to watch.

If it stays close, the final 3 minutes should be good, but getting there is work for a viewer.

Finally a basket off a well-played offensive trip... and they go to the monitors to confirm it was within shot clock.

These refs are tight. Moment's too big for them.

Back