What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tourney & Allbuffs Bracket Challenge Thread

Oregon needs to get their stuff together quickly or this thing could be over.

If UNC gets to big a lead this thing could be over, they aren't likely to fall apart and let Oregon into it.

Last couple minutes looks a little like those stretches the Buffs go through that cost us games.

This has not exactly been a well played game. Meeks been too much for the Ducks so far.

Tyler Ennis has played a hell of a game. But him being Oregon's best player is not their path to success.

Unbelievable, Ducks.

As an old basketball coach, that drives me nuts. Rebounding is all about effort and wanting it. To give up back to back offensive rebounds on free throws is just inexcusable.

The first time is something that happens from time to time - dude missed it so bad that it went over the heads of the first line of rebounders.

The second was just laziness. Meeks just pushed his way through. Pretty sure it was Bell, too.

Thing that's crazy is that about 8 minutes to go, UNC was 13-14 from the stripe.

They finished going 6-13.

Those are that numbers of teams that blow games.

Ducks ****ed themselves.

I took UNC -1.5 when they got down by ten early and I still can't believe they missed 4 free throws to end that game .

North Carolina win ladt night combined with the Zags dropped me to 2nd in the work pool costing me $400 bones. ****ing Zags. Still came out with $700. Go Heals!

North Carolina win ladt night combined with the Zags dropped me to 2nd in the work pool costing me $400 bones. ****ing Zags. Still came out with $700. Go Heals!

I'm in 2 pools and its all or nothing in both.

Gonzaga has to hold their own on the glass to have a chance imho. That and they gotta stop transition from Carolina, at least slow it down some. Oh and the Zags bigs can't get in foul trouble. Other than that, they have a chance.

I think Gonzaga is going to have to hit shots from outside to have a chance.

Their bigs are talented, but I don't know if they are athletic enough to hang with UNC's very talented front court.

If the big Polish dude can hang with Meeks, then I think Gonzaga has a great chance at winning, but I don't really see that happening.

I think Gonzaga is going to have to hit shots from outside to have a chance.

Their bigs are talented, but I don't know if they are athletic enough to hang with UNC's very talented front court.

If the big Polish dude can hang with Meeks, then I think Gonzaga has a great chance at winning, but I don't really see that happening.

Collins is probably going to be a lottery pick, so they should be able to at least hang. I do give the overall frontcourt advantage to UNC (depth) but Gonzaga should be able to pound. They're pretty good at keeping teams off of the offensive boards too so that should be a fun battle (UNC has the highest OReb % in the nation).

Back